Is a thread like this ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

b0redagain

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Denver, CO
My Atmizoo Roller thread was closed because it was considered advertising. It was just a fan thread in our eyes. If Atmizoo had a thread in the suppliers forum I'm sure we could have used that to chat.

If I created a more general thread for Greek mods would that work? Perhaps we could just use it to talk about the mods and no release dates if that was the problem.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Greek mechs, high end mechs, limited release mechs...any of those would work. If it's ok to discuss the release, revisions and where to buy of Sigelei mechs or other clones, the same should go for these.

Exactly.
There r threads discussing all & sundry about clones, so why can't there be one for the seriously better stuff?

porkchopharry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
Los Angeles
Was it being inferred that one of the posters in The Roller thread was an Agent for Atmizoo? Certainly not me. Matter of fact, I think the Nemesis got close to equal play in there. And EA and a number of others.

I'm a bit miffed, I enjoyed visiting the thread to chat a couple times and day, and in all honesty keep my mind off of smoking.

On the other hand, if it is politics to get companies to pay to be on the forum, there is likely little we can do. Does Sigelei pay, or the makers of the K100? Dunno, I'm just a fan of my Roller and dug chatting with you all about it. Kinda starting to recall why it took me so long to join the forum though. Shame that it would be so heavy handed when all we want to do is talk about the stuff that keeps us off of cigs. Then again, I'm naive and simple minded and idealistic and that's probably not the true purpose of this forum. And I'll probably get "in trouble" or banned. But so be it. If I get "in trouble" or banned for saying my mind, and it helps in any way that you all may continue chatting about the things that keep you smoke free, then it's worth it.

b0redagain

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Denver, CO
I'm just a fan of my Roller and dug chatting with you all about it.
That's what I want to focus on...just getting back to chatting about these mods. And I agree...it did turn into more than just the Roller...so hopefully this new thread will be more appropriate.

Last edited:

Misty

Forum Admin Supplier & Commercial Manager
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2008
Canada
My Atmizoo Roller thread was closed because it was considered advertising. It was just a fan thread in our eyes. If Atmizoo had a thread in the suppliers forum I'm sure we could have used that to chat.

If I created a more general thread for Greek mods would that work? Perhaps we could just use it to talk about the mods and no release dates if that was the problem.

If you wish to discuss your Atmizoo closed thread and/or require further assistance on what is allowed or not
Pls email me:
supplier @ e-cigarette-forum.com (rebuild)

Tks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread