• Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: posting in unauthorized area

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Received a Dingo-M today. I wanted to order the roller but they are sold out. So I grabbed the extension tube to go with it, suffered the extra cost but voila a roller. Very happy with it, the machining is flawless, very, very fast shipping and it hits indeed very hard!

Ps: I also received an extra spring, dunno if it is Rhodium or Nickel....

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
That's correct, Covert. :)
I use the Vamo for checking resistance, etc... not really all day vaping, but because I do use it daily, it's in my lineup.
Soon the SilverBullet will replace the BAM because it fits best in my back jean pocket while outside more often in the nicer weather. The BAM fits nice in my sweatshirt/coat pocket in winter.
The Poldiac, is awesome, just love it too, it's my luxury splurge vape. I vape it almost as often as the Roller, but not quite as often.
The Spinner, is great for when it's colder than cold, and also gets used while I'm busy refilling/coiling gennys. Even though it's only used a few hours a day, and not an all day vape, it's still in my daily rotation.
I think that covers it. Out of order with the pic, but covered nonetheless. :)

Kenho21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2012
The Mitten
Read that a gentleman on here was having problems with his AC9 screwing all the way down on the connector and I recently experienced this with an IGO L dripping atty. Has anyone else had this problem? It just comes to a dead stop halfway down or less even, never even comes close to making a connection. I know I could maybe raise the center pin high enough to make contact, but it would look pretty silly sitting that high upon the roller. I would hate to make such a beautiful device look so frumpy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toottoot

Apr 5, 2012
Iowa
Kenho, I had problems getting my AGA-T to screw into my Roller (brass recessed) connector. I ordered a stainless steel connector from Atmizoo and that solved my problem with my AGA. I have an AC9 that does screw into the brass just fine, but the AGA did not like the brass!
My AC9 atty. seems to have a raised shoulder just above the 510 threads that keeps it from screwing in completely flush to the top cap. The gap is very tiny, maybe 1/2 mm, but so far I haven't dealt with milling it down.

Kenho21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2012
The Mitten
Shiryo, toottoot, that's odd I have an IGO L that won't screw down more than half way and an AGA T2 that fits perfect... I also have an extra recessed connector and a raised one along with another IGO L I received yesterday. Looks like I will be doing a little mix n matching to try and narrow down the inconsistency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kenho21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2012
The Mitten
photo 1.jpg photo 2.jpg

Here's the old one on the left and the new one on the right. The new one fits my Roller the old one doesn't. I noticed they changed a couple things about the IGO L when I received the new one, the connection must have been one of those things.

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread