Is all Kanthal created Equal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am Kim, I am in love the the NEBOX, I love airflow it is perfect, I love the huge tank, I love the coils and I love the rebuild-able option. I have been using the build that came pre installed in the NEBOX rta and it vapes excellent in my opinion. I change the cotton weekly and I have used it for quite a long time. So I wanted to put a new coil in it. I have some 26 gauge Kanthal made by CCD (Cloud Central Development) and I used my Coil Jig in 25. I tried to get it just like the one they had installed. I did 6 wraps and installed the coil. I do not have a Subtank to glow and squeeze my coil so I screwed in the bottom piece without the top to the RTA so I could see the coil and proceeded to give it little three second jolts of power so I could make sure there were not hot spots and check the OHMS. No hot spots and Ohms were .69, I was thinking WoooHooo not bad for having no base really to work with. I wicked it, put it together and screwed it in and proceeded to vape it. At first it made my drip tip a little hot but that went away after a few vapes. Then about four days later it tasted burned, so I cleaned off the coil and rewicked (wic was not burned or guncky looking) and again proceeded to vape for another day or two before the same thing, burned taste. Anyone know why or have any idea why Kanger's coil was so good and mine so bad. My coil looked great and performed pretty well for a few days….Help BTW: I use Japanese Organic Cotton for wicking. Thanks to everyone and RESPECT....VaperKitten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread