Wanting similar rta deck build as NeBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that title makes sense to someone who can help. I have been using NeBoxes for years. I love em even with the leaking issues. I had bought a few but am now looking to replace it. I don't know all of the lingo, but I believe I am looking for a M̶T̶L̶ rta. I have rebuilt my coils with just cotton and a single coil using kanthal. I still have loads of cotton and kanthal wire. Here is a YouTube link showing how these rebuild.

I am looking for a rebuildable RTA deck that is single coil with kanthal wire. I have seen some like the HellVape Rebirth that almost work, but the wire used in the rebuild tutorials is a different type of kanthal wire and it's multiple coils. It's like a coiled wire to make another coil(sorry bad description maybe), I just want to wrap my old kanthal around my drill bit, shove cotton through the coil, and vape! I don't want to have to start working with a new kind of wire. If possible.

I have looked around but can't seem to find a simple RTA tank like this. I'm in the US and am looking to spend $20-30 on the tank. My coils are wrapped at .6 ohms(ish) I would like at least 4.5ml tank and easily replaceable glass and parts. Any ideas? Thanks for your time\ideas!

EDIT: I don't think I mean MTL. I drag directly to my lungs. That's a weird statement.

Last edited:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I hope that title makes sense to someone who can help. I have been using NeBoxes for years. I love em even with the leaking issues. I had bought a few but am now looking to replace it. I don't know all of the lingo, but I believe I am looking for a M̶T̶L̶ RTA. I have rebuilt my coils with just cotton and a single coil using kanthal. I still have loads of cotton and kanthal wire. Here is a YouTube link showing how these rebuild.

I am looking for a rebuildable RTA deck that is single coil with kanthal wire. I have seen some like the HellVape Rebirth that almost work, but the wire used in the rebuild tutorials is a different type of kanthal wire and it's multiple coils. It's like a coiled wire to make another coil(sorry bad description maybe), I just want to wrap my old kanthal around my drill bit, shove cotton through the coil, and vape! I don't want to have to start working with a new kind of wire. If possible.

I have looked around but can't seem to find a simple RTA tank like this. I'm in the US and am looking to spend $20-30 on the tank. My coils are wrapped at .6 ohms(ish) I would like at least 4.5ml tank and easily replaceable glass and parts. Any ideas? Thanks for your time\ideas!

EDIT: I don't think I mean MTL. I drag directly to my lungs. That's a weird statement.

That looks a pretty big airflow hole id - The deck of the Wotofo Serpent Mini 22mm RTA looks similar:

Wotofo-Serpent-Mini-RTA-Deck-2.jpg

It is an awesome flavour RTA - only down side is it's 2ml. There is the 25mm version however:
    The vaping giraffe: Review: Wotofo Serpent Mini 25mm RTA

bombastinator

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    I hope that title makes sense to someone who can help. I have been using NeBoxes for years. I love em even with the leaking issues. I had bought a few but am now looking to replace it. I don't know all of the lingo, but I believe I am looking for a M̶T̶L̶ RTA. I have rebuilt my coils with just cotton and a single coil using kanthal. I still have loads of cotton and kanthal wire. Here is a YouTube link showing how these rebuild.

?!? You can put any wire in any atty as long as you can make the coil fit. Usually this means there is a maximum but not a minimum size limitation. Just because the rebirth is capable of using exotic wire doesn’t mean you have to use it.

In your position I would personally just buy a rebirth and put the wire I have in it.

Reactions: Rovor
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread