• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Is anyone interested in having a Dallas vapers meetup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbutt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I was looking at the location map & Irving or Grapevine looks like a central area. There's a ton of cool little bar & grill joints in downtown Grapevine. If we did a mid week(would that work for you darkmoon?) meeting, we wouldn't have a problem finding a spot. Wilhotes is a pretty good all around place, but there are several others.
We just have to figure out what we want, cocktails, dinner or both. Actually, I have a little bar & grill I hang out at in Euless, called Marina's that would love to have us, I've already talked to them. They have a great $16 ribeye dinner:thumbs: & if we have any singers, they have karaoke every night:oops:
Cheers,
NB

darkmoondreamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2009
Tyler, Texas
Newbutt that sounds good to me! Sounds like we have several interested in this, we could post an invitation on the General forum once we have plans. I will be happy to go anywhere in Dallas, since it will be a drive for me anyway. I can't do much but help plan from afar. Eric, we would love to have you, and could also invite the other two Ft. Worth vendors....parked and ? How would we go about picking a date?

newbutt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well I like the way this is sounding! Not really that much to plan except a date really. I'll let Marina know when to make sure she's got plenty of steaks on hand, if that's where we decide on.
I think we should shoot for after the 15th of Sept to give everyone fair notice & figure out if we want to do it during the week or over a weekend. I still think during the week would be easier so we wouldn't have to worry about being crowded.
Feedback?

Kewtsquirrel

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
DFW, TX
moddersupply.com
Hyper - Not sure on his prices tbh, and everything seems wildly inflated to me as I just buy my atomizers wholesale from china, and then make my own PVs/passthrus and mix my own juice using the bliplabs nic+pg solution as a base. If you need some stuff and aren't on a timeline, I can grab whatever ya want next time I order atomizers from bestecig and we can meet somewhere between Frisco and Lucas so you don't have to pay any shipping at all.

Mall kiosk guy's name is Robert, his email is rob@ecigslimited.com - I'd drop him a line if you want a real answer on pricing and what he's got. Pretty sure he's going to stay at stonbriar through the end of the month, and then moving to his new location Oct. 1. I want to say he said he was moving to either Vista Ridge in Lewisville or Valley View at 635 & Preston.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread