Not open for further replies.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I'll second this statement as well and at anytime

Not only is he reliable, he's the most honest and nicest guy you'll ever know. If he tells you something , that's how it is. I have so much faith in him that I state this on open forum, I'll guarantee your package. If you don't receive it I'll pay you back

Stabbie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
Teec Nos Pos, AZ
Geez, if you guys love him so much then why don't you just go marry him?! Get a room!

;)

Let this thread serve as a warning to others to never ask "Is IKENVAPE reliable?"
I might go find some stuff to order from IKEN that I don't even need after this. I feel like I need to atone for something.

Thanks all! :)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Geez, if you guys love him so much then why don't you just go marry him?! Get a room!

;)

Let this thread serve as a warning to others to never ask "Is IKENVAPE reliable?"
I might go find some stuff to order from IKEN that I don't even need after this. I feel like I need to atone for something.

Thanks all! :)
I think you took it wrong Stabble. Nobody is dissing you they just all really like Issac and love the chance to say so. Welcome to the Ikenvape forum and please don't take offense to the replies. They weren't directed at you but rather the service from Ikenvape and their personal dealings with Isaac. Soon you will be answering the same way when someone asks a question like that. By the way if I didn't know a vendor and was concerned I would be asking that same question. Have a nice day and again
welcome.gif

Besides he's already married.
Besides he's already married. Oh and I did just that, I didn't need any more but ordered anyway.

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
a warped sense of humor? what are you talking about you inked up bare knuckled baby brawler? :D
totally confused by your message, when I read the email and checked your tracking, I didn't see anything about 2010, but wouldn't put it above stamps, com head. All tracking numbers are digitally assigned, not manually.

Wow EVERYONE! Geez you know how to make one feel so special! We NEED to have some sort of contest or customer appreciation! A contest is definitely coming for the 2 new devices in the works. We did this last year and it came out super intense! What do you guys think about brain storming some ideas?

NoMoreAshKissing

Verified Member
Apr 9, 2010
Bradenton, FL USA
Copy the tracking number from your confirm e-mail and paste it directly into the usps.com tracking site. As posted already, stamps site gives some wacky info sometimes and always seems behind the usps site. And yes, IKV is reliable....... if there is still any question after reading the earlier posts, of course....lol!

Thanks.

Brian

Stabbie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
Teec Nos Pos, AZ
Wow EVERYONE! Geez you know how to make one feel so special! We NEED to have some sort of contest or customer appreciation! A contest is definitely coming for the 2 new devices in the works. We did this last year and it came out super intense! What do you guys think about brain storming some ideas?

How about a contest in which the first person to post questioning your reliability wins?
Buuuuttt....make it retroactive?

Also, stamps.com is completely updated now with all correct information. Correct dates and everything. Got my order today.
Thank you Issac!

garyinco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2010
CO, USA
a warped sense of humor? what are you talking about you inked up bare knuckled baby brawler? :D
totally confused by your message, when I read the email and checked your tracking, I didn't see anything about 2010, but wouldn't put it above stamps, com head. All tracking numbers are digitally assigned, not manually.

You must be very busy with all the sales fulfillment. And you need to spend your time with your itty-bitty soldering gun wiring those atty/cartos up.

Am0gsV98J1rztuxWRXTS_g

So, in a noble effort to save you extra work, just say your having a contest and send me the prize! Just trying to help out...

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
How about a contest in which the first person to post questioning your reliability wins? Buuuuttt....make it retroactive? Also said:
That's a great Idea because the winner gets to buy me an all expenses paid trip to vegas. Hotels, airfare, and an unlimited expense account. Yipee.

Last edited:

daniel5383

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
isaac has always had good customer service...although my package that came yesterday didnt have the adapter for the fusions that i ordered...i emailed him yesterday and this morning and still nothing...my mom is going crazy cuz she has some crappy cartos and was like waiting hand and feet for the fusions

*edit* he got a hold of me and took care of me :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread