is it just me or?....

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshuaa

Oct 4, 2010
mesa az
i narrowed it down to the point were it is all about the model of the particular type of e-cig that you are purchasing. right now i am using a joye510 and i got some awsome e-liquids (lovin the waffle and cheesecake). whether people want to purchase the more expensive ones maybe because they have cool designs or w/e i prefer solid colors so i don't care for that stuff much. :/

I have come to realization or at least i think i have found out that most brands are buying and selling there products for a more expensive price, for instance i got my current joye510 from the 1st link and i can see the same exact one on a different website (2nd link) for cheaper!! it angered me at first but hey what you gonna do? i am not exactly sure if there is a difference but from what i can tell they are the exact same model therefor i have been swindled due to the persuasiveness of MistressNomads's recent post for I made a video for broke newbs!(3rd link) lol soon as i saw all her vid's and recommendations i took her for a honest and smart person, wether or not she was aware of this i don't care. perhaps i will discuss it with her and the owner of electronicstix and if i truly feel this is the case i shall expose them to the best of my abilities.

all i am asking for is a couple personal opinions, i am not here to slander or bash anyone i am just simply pointing out the obvious and sharing my hypothesis so that i can gain hopefully better insight on this particular dealio.

1. JOYE 510 SERIES:FLAT BLACK W/ BLUE LED

2.Matte Black JOYE 510 Starter kit(Manual) - My Ecig Supply

3.http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-videos-newbies-particular-broke-newbies.html

joshuaa

Oct 4, 2010
mesa az
Different companies charge different prices for the same product, EVERYDAY, EVERYWHERE. It's called the free market. If you were looking for the absolute lowest price, you should have done more research.

And saying you've been "swindled" by a member whose done a lot to help new members is just rude.

and if i truly feel this is the case i shall expose them to the best of my abilities.

simmer down now...lol

/e: i highlighted the keywords there for you.

joshuaa

Oct 4, 2010
mesa az
Well, the insult was warranted. If you do not even bother to shop price don't rant about getting ripped off, lol. Geez. EVERY store changes prices ALL the time... Today's best price will NOT be the best price 1 month from now... That is simply the way capitalism works... lol.

excuse me? you think this is a rant? i put out a opinion/thought and suddenly its a rant? i wanted INSIGHT if you read the full description so i can come up with my final conclusion and i have.

You expose them to the best of your abilities, joshuaa! You've been swindled out of twelve whole dollars!

Actually wait... no it's just you.

lol?

Maybe instead of placing blame you should have done your own research. Those videos you pointed to in # 3 were done almost two months ago. Do you think maybe prices have come down somewhat in the past two months?

i had not yet placed blame because i was not fully sure for the 2nd time. so many unhelpful people today....

Hey - it's only money.

tru that.

Ok, well, it isn't too late to edit your original post, lol. You made a mistake, no biggie. All is cool...

just a case of disinformation, maybe i should have went a different route to solve this. LOL

Last edited:

Matodd

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
West Virginia
OP you should have priced shopped. That's what I've done and I haven't always gotten the best price but I've gotten the product I was expecting. Mistress Nomad has been nothing but helpful to me and others and to threaten to slander her is ... I'm sorry just wrong. If you take someone's opinion or advice on here you do so at your own risk.
Are you not happy with the product that you bought? If you're not satisfied that is something to take up with the vendor.

joshuaa

Oct 4, 2010
mesa az
my thoughts were wrong... i think i will stick to asking the "e-cig community" questions about my e-cig only. all i wanted was insight and opinions and i received insults and disgruntled comments. l8r people.

OP you should have priced shopped. That's what I've done and I haven't always gotten the best price but I've gotten the product I was expecting. Mistress Nomad has been nothing but helpful to me and others and to threaten to slander her is ... I'm sorry just wrong. If you take someone's opinion or advice on here you do so at your own risk.
Are you not happy with the product that you bought? If you're not satisfied that is something to take up with the vendor.

lol it was not a threat!! i was helping reasure myself and my thoughts were proved wrong. BTW i recommended this particular person (MistressNomad) to a good amount of friends and family that like to partake in the healthy alternative. now i am all cleared up and still think mistressnomad is a great source of info.
ok now GOODBYE have a good night i am done with this forum, until i run into another issue i cant seem to solve i am done here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread