First Day With E-Cigarette

Status
Not open for further replies.

BestLion

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2010
Zaporozhia, Ukraine
Thanks guys, I will let you all know how it's going. Keep it up Demoness, you've already saved 12 bucks. That alone is incentive enough.

I think I have vaped too much of the 24mg stuff. It sneaks up on you. I am going lie down and try to sleep off the queezies.
Yes , 24 mg does sneak up..i have been smoking 24 mg and it has cut my consumption in half.
I think at first you'll be 50-50..smoke analogs..but as you get more into esmokes you'll like the flavors better.

Hey congrats DFW...I was able to do pretty much what you did..Got a 510 Ego and just kinda forgot that I smoked..the weirdest thing not having cravings for them. I think with me, having the ecig combined with the nic juice, gave me the whole package of what I got from a cigarette...Cuz I know from the past that straight nicotine replacement therapy doesnt work for me (gum, patch, etc)..But being able to recreate smoking and NOT harming myself or my family..wicked awesome

DFWBlurt

Dec 14, 2010
DFW, Texas
Driving is a challenge for me as well, especially road trips (all too often it seems) I got myself a passthrough and a car lighter usb power charger for an ipad. Standard 510 carto's and atty's, keep a rotation of flavors handy, and all I am picking up at the gas station is drinks and snacks.

Isn't that the strangest thing, Nox? The first time I went to a gas station and didn't buy cigs? It was a STRANGE experience.

A good experience, but a strange one. ;)

Absolutely! I'm weirded out everytime I go to the gas station!
I'm hardly buying anything without the cigs.. i just get more beer instead.

I got the wierdest look from the attendant at my normal gas station. He is so used to me asking for 3 packs of Marlboro Lights, I didn't have to ask for them any more, he would just have them on the counter when I walked in the door. Yesterday, I stopped for coffee and gas, I had to tell him to put the analogs back. He asked if everything was ok, I said "Things are better than they have been in a long time." That was a great feeling.

Erik, with the price of cigarettes nowadays, I can afford 3 times as much beer.:party:

DFWBlurt

Dec 14, 2010
DFW, Texas
Hey congrats DFW...I was able to do pretty much what you did..Got a 510 Ego and just kinda forgot that I smoked..the weirdest thing not having cravings for them. I think with me, having the ecig combined with the nic juice, gave me the whole package of what I got from a cigarette...Cuz I know from the past that straight nicotine replacement therapy doesnt work for me (gum, patch, etc)..But being able to recreate smoking and NOT harming myself or my family..wicked awesome

Cograts right back at ya. I got the 510 in the mail and smoked my last analogs as I was waiting on the batt's to charge. I must admit, I had been vaping some disposables prior to recieving the 510. I agree completely, nicotine replacement never gave me the same hit of nic as smoking. Other than the inhalers, but good god the cost of those was 220 per 2 weeks. That was double the cost of analogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread