Is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Cartotanks were around before a clearomizer or RBA was even thought of, so they were the first true "tanks".

Over time and as juice attachments have evolved, any juice attachment which has a decent volume of liquid appears to be categorized as a tank.

Proper Terminology: Is it a carto, a tank, or what?

The moderators do for the most part seem to move clearomizer and RBA tank questions to their appropriate sub-forum; but yeah, the loose terminology of what a "tank" is can be extremely confusing. I'd like it to be a little more clear to focus questions on cartotanks to be placed here. As is, this sub-forum is simply titled "tanks". Moderators, can the title be changed from "tanks" to "cartotanks"?

Last edited:

Tangaroav

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2014
QC & FL
Yeah...I think this should be called the "Carto Tank" sub forum myself...

Out of subject, but is this a Triumph ? Here is mine !

Attachments

• ST.jpg
    ST.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 101

Pocha

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Out of subject, but is this a Triumph ? Here is mine !

Nice! What year is yours? Mine's a '12. I also had an '02 before that. Fun bikes. (sorry to derail)

But yes...maybe the moderators could combine the cartomizer forum into this one such as the cartomizer/carto tank forum? I think that would be ideal.

Tangaroav

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2014
QC & FL
Nice! What year is yours? Mine's a '12. I also had an '02 before that. Fun bikes. (sorry to derail)

But yes...maybe the moderators could combine the cartomizer forum into this one such as the cartomizer/carto tank forum? I think that would be ideal.

First batch of 2011 and last with the round bug eyes .... First ST, now awaiting the new, upgraded, hopefully coming soon ST, maybe 150/160hp with all the electronics the newer streetfighters now come with.

,,, and to keep on the subject, I agree with the cartomizer forum proposal. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread