Status
Not open for further replies.

tchavei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Portugal
At least you guys have your wifes vaping lol. Mine is an occasional smoker but won't touch or even try out an ecig. Don't ask me why. She won't and i've given up on it.

Feel lucky with what you have. If mine wanted my setup, I would give it to her immediately and would look for something else or if I really really liked it, I would get the same setup all over again.

Regards
Tony

Avid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
When we go out to eat, my wife often likes my entree better than the one she orders for herself. Your wife isn't unusual.

It's kinda cute, but can sometimes get a little annoying. I'll order the fish because I want fish. She'll get the pasta, and I'll end up eating half of that because she ate half of my fish. I didn't want pasta, I just wanted my fish! And when I leave the restaurant, I still want fish, but my belly is full of the pasta I didn't want.

I had a point here, but I don't remember what it was.

:)

I always want my husband to order first because I know that, chances are, I'm going to want whatever he's having. ;) I swear he orders catfish just to spite me! (not a fan of fish!)

tchavei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Portugal
When we go out to eat, my wife often likes my entree better than the one she orders for herself. Your wife isn't unusual.

It's kinda cute, but can sometimes get a little annoying. I'll order the fish because I want fish. She'll get the pasta, and I'll end up eating half of that because she ate half of my fish. I didn't want pasta, I just wanted my fish! And when I leave the restaurant, I still want fish, but my belly is full of the pasta I didn't want.

I had a point here, but I don't remember what it was.

:)
Soooooo true lol.

Regards
Tony

Sent from my GT-I9195 through Tapatalk

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
The grass is always greener...
Same type of stuff with my wife here. LOL She keeps wanting her stuff set lower, while I set mine higher. She'll say something tastes burnt on hers and I give her mine and she's like Yum! I then reset her devices and try them.. tastes just like mine.. give them back and she complains about burnt taste again.. ::smh::

GinnyTx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
Pearland, TX
Too funny!!!you're just now figurin' out we're crazy to men? sorry we can't help it, it's how our brains work, yours (and anatomy, physiology, psychology is all different)

here''s a good example of our ping pong brains, y'all men have a thought process, it sticks mainly to one hemisphere (men have more connectors in one hemisphere, one being the "logical" the other being the "primative" side that doesn't even have a language *LOL*), ours does this ping pong dealy..ever wonder why it's such a loaded question to ask us "where do you want to eat supper?" hhahahaha
confused-37.gif

Men's is in blue
75C8D2E4-D0D2-438E-82FF927D455D3A00_article.jpg

I've found it's best to just enjoy and relish in those differences than to be at odds with them..:toast:

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
Iv'e also heard that the part related to speech is bigger in a woman's brain, while the part related to peripheral vision is bigger in a man's brain.

The actually explains a lot:D

That confuses me since my husband can never seem to see things like his cell phone or car keys right in front of him! LOL

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
Hi, I would simply talk to her and explain if she wants a set up like yours she needs to learn to build! In my house, it's the opposite. I make all our coils and build his plus my set ups. I'm here to tell you just because she is female does not mean she can't do it! She should NOT expect YOU to maintain her system.. bottom line, have a honnest talk with her and let her know you don't mind her having your set up but she absolutely needs to learn how to safely maintain that set up, like anyone else does. Here is skate you come in. Teach her about ohms law, let her see how it applies with a ohms law calculator. Teach her to wind coils, show her some you tube video tutorials. If she is NOT willing to learn for herself then she absolutely should NOT get a set up like yours. She can't expect you to maintain everything! Trust me, this gets old fast. I can't even refill one of my tanks without getting asked to build something, or wick something for hubby. I feel like a assembly line!! So, I'd start by seeing if she's willing to learn. If she's not, we'll tell her she will have to stick with what she has X
until she's ready to learn to do it herself. I really hope this helps. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread