Is it normal for halo to be THIS slow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh198600

Jul 24, 2013
kentucky
New halo customer.. Placed my first order for them on tuesday for 30ml Tribecca and 7ml Voodoo. It is now saturday night and it still says processing on the website for the order.. They sent me a tracking number the next day and USPS has not recieved the package yet. I kind of expected to have it yesterday or Monday.. Guess not.

Last edited:

JR 137

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Albany, NY, USA
Hopefully this is the case.. but why would it still say processing on the order?

My original starter kit order from 3 months ago says its processing. And 1st Class mail doesn't technically have tracking. Don't sweat it, it'll be there soon.

There really, really should be a sticky about this. Cinder?

ckmeyers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Mojave Desert, CA
cmfractals.com
My original starter kit order from 3 months ago says its processing. And 1st Class mail doesn't technically have tracking. Don't sweat it, it'll be there soon.

There really, really should be a sticky about this. Cinder?

There is a sticky about Shipping and no tracking on First Class, etc. It's in the sticky titled "Halo FAQ". Cinder added it a couple of weeks ago. I don't believe it says why orders continue to say Processing on the website, that's just something I learned to ignore after my first order.

rodjar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
Virginia
New halo customer.. Placed my first order for them on tuesday for 30ml Tribecca and 7ml Voodoo. It is now saturday night and it still says processing on the website for the order.. They sent me a tracking number the next day and USPS has not recieved the package yet. I kind of expected to have it yesterday or Monday.. Guess not.

I'm in the same boat. I placed my order on tuesday as well and received shipping confirmation the same day. No updates since then.
I kind of expected mine on Friday. That's been the normal turn around for me in VA. It looks like lots of folks have had slow orders this week. I bet we get ours on Monday.
This is the longest I've ever had to wait for a Halo shipment. Sometimes they track perfectly on USPS and other times they update right before delivery. Twice they've said they were delivered when they weren't. I've stopped checking.
I figure any longer than a week and I'll make some noise, any shorter than a week and yay for me.

hope you like your juice! you should get a free sample of Southern Classic as well. I believe that started on Monday (although I could be wrong)

Josh198600

Jul 24, 2013
kentucky
I don't buy all this its not Halo stuff, this only happens with halo. Any other company shipping first class USPS from the east coast to Hawaii gets my package to my door in 3-4 days from the moment I submit the order.

Its not halo.. got mine today..
tracking updated when my post office recieved it.

Islevapn

Jul 22, 2013
Kihei, HI
Its not halo.. got mine today..
tracking updated when my post office recieved it.

Sorry, I just clicked on one of the 5 halo slow shipping threads and wrote a response. That was just a general response about halo shipping. I order from them but have learned to not expect quick shipping like I get from all other ecog companies I've ordered from.

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
I have to chime in here because I believe it needs to be said. There are several threads discussing shipping problems that I could have posted in. I just kind of randomly chose this one.

I am currently awaiting a shipment that Halo told me they shipped on 8/19. For the last 4 days the tracking showed that there was no information to display. Just this morning (5 days after Halo claimed shipment) the tracking updated to "Electronic Shipping Info Received".

I was upset because the tracking information implied that Halo had not actually shipped my order until today. I thought I was lied to.

Well, as it turns out, only a couple hours later my tracking information updated to show that my package is in Hazelwood, Mo. The last stop before my hometown. This means that Halo did in fact ship my package on 8/19 just like they said and I will most likely get it on Monday.

My point here is that USPS is making Halo look bad. I actually thought that Halo lied to me about when they shipped my order. I know better now and I apologize to Halo for not trusting them.

I just wanted to point that out. If I thought I was lied to then others might have the same perspective. Please folks, be patient and have faith in Halo. I was almost ready to dismiss them and then I found out that it was USPS all along.

It should be noted that I used First Class Mail for this order. That won't happen again and I think Halo should consider removing it as an option. It's giving them a bad name and it isn't even their fault. I know some folks like the cheaper shipping option but to those who use it, please beware that it's lame as all get out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread