is it safe to use a cloudy evod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
help!

i picked up my evod loaded with mt baker vapor butterscotch goodness and it's cloudy in places....and i've only used mbv butterscotch in it.

i'm surprised that butterscotch would make an evod go cloudy. i read up quite a bit before i choose the flavors to use in my evods and i don't think i read anything bad about using butterscotch in them. should i not leave sweet flavors in them overnight?

is it safe to use? should i vape the rest of that delicious butterscotch juice and then give it a good cleaning or should i just throw it away? is the atomizer head salvageable if i give it a good soak or should it just go in the trash too?

thankfully, my other evod is vaping like a champ! it's filled with 50/50 mbv extreme ice and east coast tobacco and tastes almost like my beloved analog capri menthols.

2013-04-10 17.36.25.jpg

El_tecolote

Moved On
Apr 10, 2013
MBV Butterscotch is a tasty juice which I have liked; however, whenever I have used it in anything but a Pyrex tank, the tank became cloudy. On a few occasions I was able to get one fairly clean but tossed another that was beyond any cleaning. It probably is his flavoring. Yes, I was able to use the cleaned tank with other juices with no ill effects.

Last edited:

El_tecolote

Moved On
Apr 10, 2013
thank you for confirming what i was already thinking. that evod and head went in the trash. i am going to continue to use my other evod for my mbv 50/50 combo of extreme ice and east coast tobacco exclusively.

i ordered a protank today to use for all the sweet flavors i love! wish me luck!

The ProTank should handle those pesky but tasty juices. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread