Is it the liquid or me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benji_Rock

Dec 4, 2015
Hi everyone,
I've been vaping just over a week, and my local vape shop sells Thor e-juice, 3 for £10 so it's quite convenient for me. After a conversation with the girl in there, she said the best way for me to go was select 6mg nicotine and 50vg/50pg. However, I tried the Rhubarb and custard, but I found it quite harsh and dry on the exhale and leaked a lot, and the same thing happened with the Dragons Blood. I thought maybe the Rhubarb & custard was something to do with the sweetness and darkness of it.

The only one i get on with is the Raspberry flavour, it's smooth, doesnt leak and is an enjoyable vape. So i thought stick to fruit flavours, but Ive just found the Blueberry has the same problem as the others. I dont really want to stick to raspberry forever, but I'm not sure i want to spend more money on other liquids only to find I cant vape them. So I just thought I'd find out if there's something i'm missing first.

I dont know if it's the juices fault or my fault. I'm using a Joyetech evic mini with the ego one mega tank and titanium coil, and I usually run it between 30-40w and between 420-480 degrees depending on time of day.

I'm just wondering if the issues i'm having are because of the liquids or something i'm doing wrong. Can anyone provide some insight, or had experience with Thor juices.

Thank you

Jdurand

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2014
Long Island, NY
up the VG %... 50/50 sounds a bit thin and harsh ( PG adds harshness)

Absolutely not enough VG for the gear you are using. Any higher than 25% PG in any juice I use tastes very harsh to me. IMHO 50/50 juice is for low wattage tootle puffing. (not that there is anything wrong with that!) LOL

ppeeble

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Poole UK
Anything with a high PG content was designed for wicking the older style clearos. Most modern clearomisers don't really need to be mollycoddled so should cope with higher VG liquids. I find 80% VG works for me in bottom feed atties.
Higher VG liquids should remove the harshness you could be getting and will not leak so freely...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread