Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cavenerd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
Bahamas
It's been a big year for rda's. I feel like everyday the newest "best" rda has just come out and it's my obligation as a consumer, an avid vaper, and a red-blooded American to go buy the "actual" best atty (because it just came out). I for one, am eager to see what innovation 2015 will bring.

This poll is not even close to complete because there are just so many RDA's out there. I just compiled the list from what I see and hear about most often. My favorite atty didn't even make my own list!

so...

If it's not too early what are your favorite RDA's of 2014? Please pick you three "favorite" and if your voting off list tell us why.

I'll go first.

Veritas, Vertex V2, and my write in is the Quicksilver by 2P. I don't know what it is about this RDA but I absolutely love to build on it. There's a deep juice well, a tiny chamber, it looks snazzy, top-notch connectors and insulation, and good airflow. I may submit that it might not be the best but it's easily in my top three. I just dig it. Boom!

Happy holidays!

Last edited:

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Hobo V2 cause it's the best flavor I've found.

Next up is the Plume Veil, a good compromise of flavor and clouds.

And up last is the Magma which I'm surprised it isn't in the poll.

Crap! I voted before reading the OP and only voted once. Hobo for me. Would have also voted for the Plume and Doge. Oh well.

lol me too! Just instinctively voted one!

Last edited:

miroko

Oct 13, 2014
Lisbon, Portugal
Manta has been on my wish list for quite a while. How is the airflow?

Fully opened, it is a very lose draw. I mainly use it with single coil with only two holes open, it's like the veritas half open.

I'm not a expert at cloud chasing but I will say that has the potential for huge clouds, maybe not a dark horse or a mutation X, but the dual coil at 0.6 ohms I build when I got it was the biggest clouds I ever exhaled.

Cavenerd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
Bahamas
My vote is for the OverOne by MMVapors.

OverOne • MMVapors

I received my OverOne about three weeks ago and it is now the rda I use daily. It has a deep, deep juice well and a new way of adjusting the air flow.

I just watched a video review for the OverOne and then immediately went to MMVapors. Success. In stock and it looks to be a great quality RDA for under $100. I can't wait for this Vape mail. Thanks for the tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread