Not open for further replies.

Cavenerd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
Bahamas
Lancia and the N22

I'd say Aqua V2 but I never run that guy in dripper mode

How do you keep your Lancia from leaking? I just cannot stop it from leaking. I'm sure most if it has to do with my heavy-handed dripping but I feel like if I even put one drop on there it still leaks. I use the 2mm plugs on a single coil with the opposite side completely plugged. Is there some secret I'm missing?

Having said that, aside from the minor leaking my lance hits amazing. Great vapor, good flavor and I love the clear tube and the fancy work on the cap.

msmith4512

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
New York, NY
I love my Lancia and N22 as well. Run both in single coil, but prefer the Lancia's wider airflow over the N22. Attached are pics of how I wick my single coil Lancia to avoid leaking. I drip onto the plug hole side with no coil. The tails from the wick shield the open airhole on the deck. juice can leak through the plug holes. So make sure they are snug. IMG_0109.jpg
IMG_0110.jpg

BlunderCat

Oct 21, 2014
Cerritos, CA
My vote is for the Vertex V2. The flavor is outstanding, the vapor production is great, and it is easy to build on. My only gripe is that I wish the juice well were deeper, though I'm not sure if that would affect the flavor.

It is the first authentic I bought. The clones I have are: Tugboat, Plume Veil, Veritas, Magma. The Magma was the best in flavor prior to the Vertex V2 for me, and the Vertex blows it away!

Raguvian

Verified Member
Dec 21, 2014
Houston
My vote is for the Vertex V2. The flavor is outstanding, the vapor production is great, and it is easy to build on. My only gripe is that I wish the juice well were deeper, though I'm not sure if that would affect the flavor.

It is the first authentic I bought. The clones I have are: Tugboat, Plume Veil, Veritas, Magma. The Magma was the best in flavor prior to the Vertex V2 for me, and the Vertex blows it away!

Yes! I wish I could change my vote now. While I love the Veritas, the Vertex is just so much better. Amazing flavor and crazy hits. It's like the flavor of the Veritas with the easy of build of any other RDA. My Vertex was my first authentic as well.

Cavenerd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
Bahamas
Best Cloud Chasing: Infinite CLT v2 Plus.
Best Flavour Chasing: Veritas
Best All-Round: Holmes

Honourable Mention: Venturi

I don't want to qualify it, but for the money the CLT V2+ chucks clouds as well or better than any cloud-chaser RDA on the market. Nicely done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread