Is juice in glass bottles always better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raymundo Domango

Moved On
Dec 27, 2016
Every time I have bought juice in a glass bottle it is relatively pretty good, but the price was also a lot higher...sometimes even paying as much as $22 for 30mils...pretty much a rip off. The 2 times I have ordered online they came in plastic bottles and were much cheaper...$8 for 30mil but they were not very good to me. The flavors taste like flavored water....the flavor itself just seems to not be very present.

It could of course just be the places I ordered from but are there places out there that you can order online with cheap prices AND good flavor?

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Plastic bottles are cheaper but not so much to make it more than a buck or two more for glass considering they buy in bulk. But I have two bottles of e-liquids I recently got that are both delicious and one costs less than half the price of the one in the glass bottle. What affects the price is a combination of many things like the quality of the ingredients and the manufacturing costs like rent and insurance for the laboratory they use to make it.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Is juice in glass bottles always better?

IMO, no. The type of bottle it comes in is pretty much irrelevant IMO. It's the quality of what's inside, and how it tastes to me when I vape it, that makes the difference in whether it's better or not than others.

Are there places out there that you can order online with cheap prices AND good flavor?

What's cheap AND has good flavor is all a matter of opinion and will vary from person to person. What 1 person thinks is cheap at $15 for a 30mL bottle...someone else may think is expensive. As far as "good flavor" goes...that could mean a strong flavor to 1 person, while to another it might mean a generally pleasing taste, or to another maybe it means a hint of flavor that's not overpowering, etc., etc.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
The short answer is no. Juice is juice and a container for juice is a container. I have gotten juice in glass I hated, and juice in plastic I liked. That's too individual a thing to say for somebody else. Now I DIY my juice, and I store it in glass. This is because I think (amber Boston rounds) glass makes a better container for juice, and I need them as I often make it in liter quantities so it hangs around for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread