is my njoy broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalupus

Aug 22, 2008
I just recieved an njoy and put it together and the first puff was fine. but then the second almost nothing came out then the third nothing. So I tried a new cartridge then different battery. No good keeps doing the same thing. It warms up but very little or no vapor comes out. nothing like the videos I have seen on youtube.

Also I put the battery on the charger and after about 30 mins it turned green so I guess they came charged? I mean the light doesn't start blinking saying low bat so I do not think that is the prob.

Any ideas?

dalupus

Aug 22, 2008
thanks for the reply. I have the spare on charge. I will just leave it there till the morning then try that one out. another thing I have noticed is that if I give it two quick hard puffs not inhaling then one long slow one it seems to work well, but I do not want to always have to use those quick puffs as it is not relaxing. like just sitting and slowly puffing on a real cig.

zagleft1

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2008
Dalpus, my Njoy is doing the same thing as yours so maybe we got one from the same batch. This happens even iwth a fully-overnight-charged battery so I don't think that's the problem. I've also tried a vinegar/water soak followed by plugging/blowing out the atomizer and thoroughly drying, but no (N) joy:cry: I also primed carefully with some smoke juice, but nada...

I didn't realize they had a one year warranty on parts (at least I think thats what I read somewhere here tonight) so maybe I'll write them and see what they are willing to do. Mine is about 6 months old and has been "lightly" used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread