ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
FYI- This was posted in their thread

Move to New Facility

Thank you for patience regarding our website being down due to server issues starting Tuesday morning.​

For unknown reasons, we have experienced a nearly 400% increase in orders the last 2 weeks that frankly has overwhelmed our staff. We hired two additional employees last week and are in the process of hiring an additional 2 employees. We should be caught up on all orders placed prior to the website being taken down today.

As many of you know due to prior posts on this thread we have leased a much larger facility about a month ago. Although the leasehold improvements (construction) are not nearly finished we have decided to move most of our operation from our old facility to the new facility this week. We need the larger facility to accommodate our additional employees so we can provide the fast service most of our customers are use to.

We expect to complete the move this Friday evening with our website back on line Saturday.​

Some International Orders were cancelled and refunded early Tuesday morning for a couple of reasons. The first is some of the orders were just to large for us to take the risk of getting them through another country's customs. We will not process International orders over $1,500 or 60 items. Break your order into smaller more manageable orders. A $5,000 order requiring 7 boxes takes over 2 hours to fill out the customs declaration forms.

Thank you for your understanding.

Lilkurty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
Canada
i will never deal with rts again...he is a downright nasty person and his wife is worse. great products, absolutely horrible people skills. they don't care about people only money. i'll deal with john from wl any day of the week.......he is an excellent person and cares about his customers.

I had exactly the opposite experience. I've only ordered once but it was a big order and they were very professional, helpful and efficient. What happened that's got you so knocked off?

image.jpg

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Demand means delays. RTS is worth the wait. I think we are too used to deliveries that are so fast they seem to defy the laws of physics. Be patient. Randy puts out a very good product.

Well said, Kurt. We live in a world that expects instant gratification with everything and things do not always work out that way.

It kills me to see posts from folks that expect orders to ship same or next day lol (not saying this was one of them) It is a competitive market and many vendors are able to do same or next day shipping but the ones that are swamped with orders usually can't meet those demands and are the ones well worth waiting for.

wbenjamin2000

Jun 9, 2011
Des Moines
Guys I was the original poster. The order I placed on Friday still has not shipped. (At least I assume so, because I haven't received any email beyond the initial order confirmation). I called them today (got voicemail), and sent an email to the sales department. No response. I placed a juice order with vapingzone as I think this is going to take a long time to resolve. They had my order out the door in two hours! At this point I just want to know when my stuff will ship or get a refund.

Bosco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
San Antonio
Ive been happy with all 4 of my orders from RTS. And the 3 orders from WL also.
For anyone looking for more TH from their nic, I give the edge to RTS.

I agree completely. RTS is a nice nic base. I bought some to try out a couple of weeks ago - got it pretty quickly - and have been using it since. I have been alternating juice made with RTS and juice made with WL. RTS has a nice throat hit without much extra taste. Not as smooth and not quite as flavorless as WL .. but a nice product. I like it unflavored as well and feel it has an edge over WL when vaping unflavored.

I got an mass email from them saying they would be bringing the website back up on Friday and be open for business as usual then. For the OP - I would try and contact them tomorrow or possibly Monday. I bet your order will go out soon. According to the email, they have moved locations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread