Is RY4 gone for good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
I know posts about RY4 availability are shunned here, and I understand why. I'm not asking when it's gonna be available; I'm merely curious if it's ever gonna be available again. I'm just worried because I know Don is looking for a replacement for it. Does that mean it's never coming back? That would seriously put me into a major depression. :ohmy: I'm just looking for some clarification. Thanks!

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
Hey bee keeper - I don't know for sure as only Don knows but he has stated that he's working on some new brews to help people that have fallen in love with his Ejoker and RY4. I don't think it is his intention to completely replace them but rather give folks like your self another "close" alternative that will be readily available all the time.

It's everyones understanding that RY4 and Ejoker WILL be coming back someday but Don's suppliers keep jerking his chain so he doesn't know when and Don will not announce it when it does come back.

Just keep checking his site and maybe someday we'll all get lucky and snag some. ;)

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
I can tell ya that his new Orchard Frost is pretty amazing stuff. It's not necessarily a replacement for Ejoker but if you like a little true menthol with some really good fruit flavors (which ones I couldn't tell ya) lol this might be something you wanna try. I love the stuff and I'm not a menthol OR fruit flavor kinda guy. lol

I think he hit another home run with this one no doubt.

Man who likes to get stung - Glad I was of some help.

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
We still are going to stock them both as long as we can get the components to make them...this is difficult to do, but if it comes down to the ingredients availability and we are no longer able to get them, we will certainly let you all know about it.

Thanks for the info Whiskey! Any info on Don's replacement for the RY4, or when it'll be available? Should we be thinking RY4 V2? ;)

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
I dont think so Byggd its more like this mad_scientist.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread