RY4 addict needs to tide himself over... (tobacco flavor help!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
They should both be available together...but don't use glue & your computer Ipe...LOL that could be painful...
There will be no announcement when it is in stock, all you should do is just check the site a couple times a day...don't get yourselves wound up about it:)

Lol, I got a little excited... I thought you were meaning it would be within the hour or so. Am I wrong in that assumption? If so... it might be too late to remove the glue... :laugh:

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
LOL...remove your glue dear...I have no idea when it is going to be put on the site..I only know that we will not be announcing it on the forum anymore prior to its release...simple as that.

Haha, okay okay. I just misunderstood what you said. I'd rather it not be announced anyway. The quieter they're put onto the site, the better the chance that I'll be able to nab up both of them. I just hope they go up at the same time so I don't have to place two separate orders.

One quick question, will those of us who signed up to be notified when they're available still receive emails? Thanks!

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
Not sure if the notify's will be in effect for the RY4 & Ejokers or not...I am not sure how those are working right now..
But that is the reason we are not announcing releases...too many people get too excited about this & cause a frenzy. Alot of people miss out too...I am sure that when they are released you will also hear about it through posters on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread