Is the Billet Box for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barruel

Apr 18, 2014
Spain
Hi.

I'm thinking about joining the BB crowd. I'm sure I'll regret it because I'm sure I'll get all the candies I fancy for it, but I just love the looks and general convenience. It's like the V3 Hana Modz boxes. Those designs are just immortal. I also like the idea of not going out there with the mod in one pocket and a 100 ml crystal bottle in the other. I 'm also a customization freak and I'm sure I'll like that side of the BB.

The thing is that I don't know if I'll like the BB with my vaping customs.

I vape exclusively on RDAs. In the last year, 99% of my vaping time was spent with Citadel and Hadaly RDAs, and now and then I also use my Profile RDA. I don't do any special setups or other fancy stuff. I just wrap simple single round 28 AWG SS wire to use in the 20-40W range in TC mode on my Picos, Reuleauxs and Sbody Macros. I also have Clapton and Alien Wires I use now and then, but I'm OK with the simple coils. I also like an airy vape, which is my main concern with the BB.

The thing is that I haven't touched a tank since the days of the Kayfun 3.1, which was about 2014 or so. I know that there are 510 adapters for BB, but the thing with the BB is using boro RBAs (or "bridges", as they call it), which means going back to RTAs. This is also something I'm not so sure about.

So is the vaping much different in boro tanks and RDAs? Will I be disappointed when vaping a VapeSnail or Wick'd boro RBAs vs vaping RDAs?

TIA

Reactions: Izan

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain

Barruel

Apr 18, 2014
Spain
Welcome back,
Have you considered a Squonker?
Use your favorite RDA with an onboard 8-10ml bottle.
Mech or regulated/TC vaping and 18650/20700/21700 battery compatibility.

Cheap mech, (replace too soft bottles): Hugo Vapor - Squeezer Mod /BF

Medium priced regulated: Pulse V2 BF 95W - Vandy Vape

or something from DOTMOD
Dotmod - DotSquonk BF 100W. Nuevo DotSquonk.

Cheers
I

Thanks for your answer.

I have a couple of squonkers and I don't really like them.

I was asking mainly about the draw. I wonder if an BB RBA can give a draw comparable to those from Hadaly-type RDAs.

• Useful
Reactions: Izan

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
  • Agree
Reactions: BillW50
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread