Is This a Dumb Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
To be very honest, smok products don't have the best track record.

My advice would be, if you are able, to switch to a tank and coils that have a known track record.

Something like the Innokin Zenith D22 and Plexus coils. Those are very popular around here. People are very happy with the quality of vape from the tank and long life the coils offer.

Good luck

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Do you have links to where they sell them in entire an kit?
I will look around.

I'm also going to ask @JCinFLA if she will help with finding you an Innokin Zenith D22 and Plexus coils. JC always knows the best places to find them and best prices.

When you say kit, do you mean the tank and coils, or do you mean a tank, coils and a mod?

The Innokin D22 tank has a 510 connection. If your current mods have a 510 connection the D22 will work fine. If you don't have any mods with a 510 connection then you will need a new mod.

What ohm coils are you currently using?

Also, are you in the USA or Canada? Knowing where you are will help.

JC, I hope you don't mind my asking you for help. And big time thanks in advance for your help. I appreciate you. :)

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
@LaZeR

Sourcemore has the Innokin Coolfire Mini Zenith D22 kit on sale for $33.53. You need to login to see that price and also be a bronze member at SM.

Innokin CoolFire Mini Zenith Kit 1300mAh 40W mod with 3ml Zenith D22 Tank

Innokin_CoolFire_Mini_Zenith_D22_Kit.jpg

The kit includes the Coolfire Mini mod, Zenith D22 3ml tank and a couple coils.

It includes two Plexus Z Coils, a 0.5ohm (14-19W) and a 1.6ohm (10-14W). Wattages are mfr suggestions.

As for a mod, are you looking for one that has an internal battery (Coolfire Mini does) or one with a removable battery (18650, 20700 or 21700)?

I'm still looking around...

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Have computer problems, so it's taking awhile to respond to your post. It's very slow going. ;)

I'm also going to ask @JCinFLA if she will help with finding you an Innokin Zenith D22 and Plexus coils. JC always knows the best places to find them and best prices.

The best place to get the Innokin Zenith D22 tank is from the Innokin Store at the link below. They got more In Stock, in SS earlier this month, and they kept the original SALE price of $17.99, which was very nice of them to do.

Innokin Zenith MTL Tank

Still the best place and price for Z-Coils is below. Signing up for an account is necessary to see the prices of things and to place an order. It shows the picture of them when they were called the Zenith coils, but they're definitely the Z-coils.

Innokin Zenith Replacement Coil - 5PK

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@ShowMeTwice - That CoolFire Kit you posted info and pics for says the 3mL D22 tank comes with it, but the 2mL Zenith D22 tank has always been included in that kit. So...I'm not sure what Sourcemore shows about it is correct. I've bought multiples of them in each color, from China vendors and from US vendors...and they've all had the 2mL Zenith D22 in them.

Last edited:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Thanks much JC! I hope you get your computer squared away.

@ShowMeTwice - That CoolFire Kit you posted info and pics for...has always come with the 2mL Zenith D22 tank, not the 3mL. So...I'm not sure what Sourcemore shows about it is correct. I've bought multiples of each kit, in each color, from China vendors and from US vendors...and they've all had the 2mL Zenith D22 in them.

Have computer problems, so it's taking awhile to respond to your post. It's very slow going. ;)

The best place to get the Innokin Zenith D22 tank is from the Innokin Store at the link below. They got more In Stock, in SS earlier this month, and they kept the original SALE price of $17.99, which was very nice of them to do.

Innokin Zenith MTL Tank

Still the best place and price for Z-Coils is below. Signing up for an account is necessary to see the prices of things and to place an order. It shows the picture of them when they were called the Zenith coils, but they're definitely the Z-coils.

Innokin Zenith Replacement Coil - 5PK

Reactions: JCinFLA

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Back again...with a new wireless mouse, and everything's fine. Bought 2 so I'd have a back-up, and wouldn't have to deal again with problems like this morning. Couldn't even find my old, working, corded mouse this AM. So my frustration level was even higher. None any more though....Yippee! :thumbs:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
If you are going to buy from the Innokin store try this code USS25

If the code still works, that makes the 3mL D22 only $13.49...which is a terrific deal :thumbs:. Their free S/H kicks in at only $30 or $35, too. Even without Free S/H though, it's very reasonable at only $3.99 usually.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Back again...with a new wireless mouse, and everything's fine. Bought 2 so I'd have a back-up, and wouldn't have to deal again with problems like this morning. Couldn't even find my old, working, corded mouse this AM. So my frustration level was even higher. None any more though....Yippee! :thumbs:
I bought two mouses, or mice, after my last mouse went on the fritz. Happy your new mouse is fine and mousing around now. Don't misplace your new backup. :D

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Sorry, NOW not sure what to get. I have only simple Pods. I barely even know what a "mod" is.

All I'd like are coils that last the longest & replacements easily RE-ordered, a tank, rechargeable battery, & mouthpiece for vaping.

A mod is any device used to power an atty. It is called a mod because in the early days people would modify things such as flashlights and Altoids tins to use as power sources for their devices. Below is a pic of an Altoids mod.
    97IYcw7.jpg

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
    Aug 21, 2013
    USA & Canada
    Yes it vapes fine all on it's own. Like someone else mentioned somewhere it has a slight sweet taste to it. If you're worried about it being too thick mix in some pg.
    @Ed Brown do ya know if PG also vapes all on its own? THX

PS > been testing coils with VG but it's a bit thick for Cartomizers.

Last edited:

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    @Ed Brown do ya know if PG also vapes all on its own? THX

PS > been testing coils with VG but it's a bit thick for Cartomizers.
    Ed might tell you to mix the PG and VG to the ratio of your juice. 100% PG might kill your throat if you're not use to it.

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
    Aug 21, 2013
    USA & Canada
    @Ed Brown do ya know if PG also vapes all on its own? THX PS > been testing coils with VG but it's a bit thick for Cartomizers.
    Ed might tell you to mix the PG and VG to the ratio of your juice. 100% PG might kill your throat if you're not use to it.
    k thanks but not vaping it per se - just using it to test coils for burn out.

Reactions: smacuser
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread