Is this dangerous?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcel K

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2018
I have 2 questions, 1 is a medical question which I know, I shouldn't rely on medical advice online, but I am just tryna get an idea what this can do to me, and the second one is a normal question.

1: The medical question is, my baby beast tanks glass broke cuz I screwed it in too tight, and I got a glass piece that went into my finger, I got the glass out but it was riddled with nicotine, and it stung for a good 30minutes, before it went away, i washed the hole with antiseptic water I think its called and it buzzed a little bit, and the pain went away.

2: Can I continue vaping on the broken glass? I just turned it upside down and filled through the hole till it was at the edge, and it works normal, the airflow a little ....ed, but it works, can I keep using this?

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
I have 2 questions, 1 is a medical question which I know, I shouldn't rely on medical advice online, but I am just tryna get an idea what this can do to me, and the second one is a normal question.

1: The medical question is, my baby beast tanks glass broke cuz I screwed it in too tight, and I got a glass piece that went into my finger, I got the glass out but it was riddled with nicotine, and it stung for a good 30minutes, before it went away, i washed the hole with antiseptic water I think its called and it buzzed a little bit, and the pain went away.

2: Can I continue vaping on the broken glass? I just turned it upside down and filled through the hole till it was at the edge, and it works normal, the airflow a little ....ed, but it works, can I keep using this?

1) I just called my Doc and she said your finger will be ok. But if you feel funny seek medical attention.
2) Totally up to you. If it was mine and the glass broke I would toss/replace it. Yep

d3a86a16d4aacbbc2fc4a8e9165d1624--funny-....-funny-stuff.jpg

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there

Go to a shop near you and ask if they have a replacement. You should already have one in the original box you purchased. Along with o-rings, etc. Also while you are at the vape shop buy a vapeband and put it around the glass. I think they are all of eighty cents or so. You are running a possibility of getting minute shards of glass in your mouth. Its not worth it.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Um question number one sort of answers question number two.

Clearly the infinitesimal amount of nicotine that got into your system when you punctured your finger has driven you insane.

I AM A RISK TAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot even CONCEIVE of IMAGINING what you did, let alone DOING it. You have now entered the realm where you need a full psychiatric evaluation like, not SOON but now.

I mean, I will live a little dangerously sometimes and wander around in a barefoot area with broken glass in the dark but I have REALLY well trained yoga feet and I injure myself all the time, but not with my feet. I also LIKE barefoot so I have really thick calluses and the ability to shift my weight immediately if I feel broken glass.

It's like my one superhero talent, I just freaking.... Hit my head on the freezer compartment rising UP from the refrigerator because I wasn't paying attention. A leadership meeting was happening, so like, them smart folks all ignored me.

I really.... No. You have to learn your limits and vaping broken glass upside down would be a hard No. Harder than entering a Fifty Shades of Grey novel as the lead female protagonist. Harder than sparkly vampires.

Don't.

Anna

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
Wow. Some of the responses are downright harsh in here. I was using sarcastic humor. The OP simply asked a question. To some, the answer may be common sense. Common sense isn't so common anymore. Common courtesy hasn't died, though. Making a diagnosis as to a member's sanity and then following that with antagonistic interbully shenanigans is outside the rules of ECF. Y'all need to quit. Rude beyond words.

Last edited:

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Wow. Some of the responses are downright harsh in here. I was using sarcastic humor. The OP simply asked a question. To some, the answer may be common sense. Common sense isn't so common anymore. Common courtesy hasn't died, though. Making a diagnosis as to a member's sanity and then following that with antagonistic interbully shenanigans is outside the rules of ECF. Y'all need to quit. Rude beyond words.
I broke the glass on my tank and even got a piece in my hand, can i still vape on it? Really? Come on. Who does this?

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread