The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Issue(s) with Kanger Subox Mini

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by Captain Pegleg, Jun 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Captain Pegleg

Captain Pegleg Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2015
    Arkansas
    Another update, I have a bell cap coming in the mail. I think part of my wicking problem is poor seal on the bottom o-ring, juice gets past it even after I widened it with floss. Tried tons of cotton, almost no cotton, wide diameter, tiny diameter coils...it just won't wick unless I take a pull on it, and after a while I hve to cover the air holes and then pull :/ so maybe a vacuum issue

2. ktcmojo

ktcmojo Senior Member Verified Member

Jul 4, 2015
    Thanks Captain!

3. ktcmojo

Jul 4, 2015
    ABSOLUTELY!!! Already rolled-are you kidding me?? Just pop em in and screw the cylinder on!
    I found a video on youtube showing how to rebuild the OCC coil that came in it! I was told it couldnt be done but I WATCHED it being done

• Like Like x 1
  4. Captain Pegleg

Apr 14, 2015
    Arkansas
    If I get my hands on another occ coil and extra pair of pliers, I'm gonna do that. Onlyone pair of pliers now and broke my 0.5 coil trying to pry it apart lol

5. ktcmojo

Jul 4, 2015
    This guy had ONE pair of pliers........I can send the link to the video if youd like-no problem at all

6. Captain Pegleg

Apr 14, 2015
    Arkansas
    Well sure, please do send a link. With a rebuilt OCC coil and bell cap, maybe I can get this thing to work like I want. That would be cool. Otherwise I have a 7mL Arctic on the way...yeeeeeh :D

7. ktcmojo

Jul 4, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.