Issue(s) with Kanger Subox Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Pegleg

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2015
Arkansas
Another update, I have a bell cap coming in the mail. I think part of my wicking problem is poor seal on the bottom o-ring, juice gets past it even after I widened it with floss. Tried tons of cotton, almost no cotton, wide diameter, tiny diameter coils...it just won't wick unless I take a pull on it, and after a while I hve to cover the air holes and then pull :/ so maybe a vacuum issue

ktcmojo

Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Oh then, you're welcome man! I ought to try using them again, have like 17 left after wasting 3 trying to install them without removing that cylinder (couldnt get the screw loose haha), I ended up just YANKING it off and then loosening the screw.
ABSOLUTELY!!! Already rolled-are you kidding me?? Just pop em in and screw the cylinder on!
I found a video on youtube showing how to rebuild the OCC coil that came in it! I was told it couldnt be done but I WATCHED it being done

Captain Pegleg

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2015
Arkansas
ABSOLUTELY!!! Already rolled-are you kidding me?? Just pop em in and screw the cylinder on!
I found a video on youtube showing how to rebuild the OCC coil that came in it! I was told it couldnt be done but I WATCHED it being done
If I get my hands on another occ coil and extra pair of pliers, I'm gonna do that. Onlyone pair of pliers now and broke my 0.5 coil trying to pry it apart lol

Captain Pegleg

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2015
Arkansas
This guy had ONE pair of pliers........I can send the link to the video if youd like-no problem at all

Well sure, please do send a link. With a rebuilt OCC coil and bell cap, maybe I can get this thing to work like I want. That would be cool. Otherwise I have a 7mL Arctic on the way...yeeeeeh :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread