The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vaping.com not responding

Discussion in 'Vaping.com' started by Carol Lozeau, Oct 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Carol Lozeau

Carol Lozeau New Member

Oct 8, 2020
    Hello all! I am new to the forum and found that someone else was able to get their issue with Vaping.com corrected through here. I ordered from them in September 11th and still have not received my order despite multiple attempts to contact their company. I have tried calling all of the numbers listed in their website and they are either not real numbers or give you to some scam company. I was charged for the purchase I made and honestly would rather just have my money back from this place. If anyone has anyway they have used before to get ahold of this company and get their order fulfilled or refunded I would love to know how. TIA! Carol

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Storm52

Storm52 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 27, 2014
    Shreveport, LA
    Welcome to the forum, glad you joined us. Have you tried posting in vaping.com thread here, for a response?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. UncleJunkle

UncleJunkle Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2010
    UDIO, Clown World
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Moved your thread to the Vaping.com forum as they cannot help you in ECF New Members.

@low_tar_neil

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  5. VapePro

VapePro Moved On ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2018
    vaping .com... good to know. Aren't they affiliated with ECF or something? Well good luck and welcome!

6. low_tar_neil

low_tar_neil ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy Admin ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2008
    Hi Carol, really sorry to hear that, I've no idea why it got stuck pending, so I've refunded that for you.

The phone line isn't active right now as our customer service agents are all working from home due to covid, we hope to have it back very soon.

If you want to give us another try, I'll be happy to give you a 20% discount to make up for the inconvenience caused, just let me know and I'll DM you one.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    SMH
    Welcome and glad you joined.

8. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    All's well that ends well. Welcome to ECF, Carol!

9. Wenjun huang

Wenjun huang Full Member

Dec 4, 2020
    Same here !!order #is V100443735. someone can tell me what is the wait time for the order? I understand is hoilday season...but ... please let me know

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.