Vaping.com not responding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol Lozeau

Oct 8, 2020
Hello all! I am new to the forum and found that someone else was able to get their issue with Vaping.com corrected through here. I ordered from them in September 11th and still have not received my order despite multiple attempts to contact their company. I have tried calling all of the numbers listed in their website and they are either not real numbers or give you to some scam company. I was charged for the purchase I made and honestly would rather just have my money back from this place. If anyone has anyway they have used before to get ahold of this company and get their order fulfilled or refunded I would love to know how. TIA! Carol

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hello all! I am new to the forum and found that someone else was able to get their issue with Vaping.com corrected through here. I ordered from them in September 11th and still have not received my order despite multiple attempts to contact their company. I have tried calling all of the numbers listed in their website and they are either not real numbers or give you to some scam company. I was charged for the purchase I made and honestly would rather just have my money back from this place. If anyone has anyway they have used before to get ahold of this company and get their order fulfilled or refunded I would love to know how. TIA! Carol
    Hi Carol, really sorry to hear that, I've no idea why it got stuck pending, so I've refunded that for you.

The phone line isn't active right now as our customer service agents are all working from home due to covid, we hope to have it back very soon.

If you want to give us another try, I'll be happy to give you a 20% discount to make up for the inconvenience caused, just let me know and I'll DM you one.

Wenjun huang

Dec 4, 2020
    Hi Carol, really sorry to hear that, I've no idea why it got stuck pending, so I've refunded that for you.

The phone line isn't active right now as our customer service agents are all working from home due to covid, we hope to have it back very soon.

If you want to give us another try, I'll be happy to give you a 20% discount to make up for the inconvenience caused, just let me know and I'll DM you one.
    Same here !!order #is V100443735. someone can tell me what is the wait time for the order? I understand is hoilday season...but ... please let me know

• Optimistic
    Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread