iStick 50W

Status
Not open for further replies.

lefty23

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
Busted my Tesla on St. Patty's being blacked out (still don't know what I did to it) and I've been looking for a more portable/discreet APV anyway. Have heard nothing but good things about these, so I just placed an order for one from smoktek. Got a good deal, can't wait to take it for a test drive. Those of you who have/tried one, what do you think?

Yorkshire_pudding

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Scarborough UK
I love mine.
I mainly run my subtank on it and it lasts ages. :)

6.jpg

lefty23

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
So I got my device on Monday (complications have kept me from posting since then) and I love it the way a mother loves their first newborn. It is literally everything I want in a device mixed into one incredible mod. And the fact that it only cost me like $50 makes it that much more incredible. Possibly the best investment I've ever made.

tehmidcap

Verified Member
Mar 13, 2015
PA
I love mine.
I mainly run my subtank on it and it lasts ages. :)

View attachment 420879

I currently have a black IStick with Subtank mini with black O-rings as well.

It looks sleek as all get out. Seeing that picture made me happy and sad at the same time. :)

Maybe I'll switch to transparent O-rings to be more original... :confused:

tehmidcap

Verified Member
Mar 13, 2015
PA
So I got my device on Monday (complications have kept me from posting since then) and I love it the way a mother loves their first newborn. It is literally everything I want in a device mixed into one incredible mod. And the fact that it only cost me like $50 makes it that much more incredible. Possibly the best investment I've ever made.

Here here. Ordered mine Monday and received it today and I'm LOVING it.

I'm running .5ohm occs at a modest 13 watts and am blowing clouds, without it burning as hot as my mech.

militantomg

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2015
NYC
I love the way the subtank looks with the black o rings on top of a black 50w.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Sort of regretting my Blue 50w for that reason. Been using my Mini with black orings on my 30w with black silicone sleeve, and mini with clear o-rings on my silver ipv. Just need a black silicone sleeve for my 50w and then I can throw the black orings on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread