Istick....WOW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperTaz

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Quebec, Canada
So I finally saved enough money to buy an istick. After lots of research here and on eleafworld I decided on the 20w stick. I don't need any bigger.
So I hooked up my Nauti mini with some cinnamon Danish juice. All I have to say is.....WOOOHOOO!
By the way I'm not sure what is up with the eleafworld website this morning but as I went to check the scratch code all I got was " Hacked by the Terrorists" as the homepage . Needless to say I did not stick around to find out more!

maximuz

Jan 7, 2015
Gander, NL, Canada
Grats man i got the 50w yesterday and its amazing. Even made a wrap for it. 20150223_222102.jpg

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
So I finally saved enough money to buy an Istick. After lots of research here and on eleafworld I decided on the 20w stick. I don't need any bigger.
So I hooked up my Nauti mini with some cinnamon Danish juice. All I have to say is.....WOOOHOOO!
By the way I'm not sure what is up with the eleafworld website this morning but as I went to check the scratch code all I got was " Hacked by the Terrorists" as the homepage . Needless to say I did not stick around to find out more!

Congratulations on your purchase! Yes, the original 20W is great, but it has flaws -- so please be careful with your 510 threads and don't screw anything on too tight or you might damage your 510 pin.

The 30W fixed those problems, and it also fixed the regulation problems. Since you love the form factor, do yourself a favor and pick up a 30W soon and then it'll be worry-free vaping :)

SunshinePete

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire, England
Congratulations on your purchase! Yes, the original 20W is great, but it has flaws -- so please be careful with your 510 threads and don't screw anything on too tight or you might damage your 510 pin.

The 30W fixed those problems, and it also fixed the regulation problems. Since you love the form factor, do yourself a favor and pick up a 30W soon and then it'll be worry-free vaping :)

I have the supplied ego adaptors - they works as 510 pass through - permanently fitted to my 20W iSticks so the 510 threads and pin are protected. That means using beauty rings, but they look cool enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread