Status
Not open for further replies.

VPDownunder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2010
Tasmania, Australia
I came home from work today to find a package from Provape and also a package from CopperCreek much to my delight :party:This is my first ProVari and after destroying the packaging I was surprised by how small it was even with the extension cap. I got the chrome model (I like shiny things :2cool:) and am really impressed by the finish, the whole pv screams quality.
My Odysseus was near empty so I decided to clean it out and make up a new 3.5 ohm coil while I had 2 new AW IMR 2000mAh 18650's charging up in the Pila, loaded up the Ody with some CC Mint Choc Chip Ice cream :vapor::w00t:, popped in a freshly charge batt and upped the voltage to 5.7, the menu system is very very easy to use I don't know why people think it's complicated :blink:. It's a real nice change being able to set the voltage and know that's where it's staying no matter the charge in the battery.

The Button is really nice and comfortable to use with no misfires and the led is nice for those that like those sort of things, personally I turn it off.

The display is nice and clear though I would have gotten a blue one if they were available so I guess I'll have to buy another when they're next available ;)

Overall I'm actually more impressed than I was expecting, it even looks better than the pics on the website.

southeastbeast

Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Seattle
So jealous. I have one in my cart with 2 batteries and charger $198 shipped. 10x boge 3.2 ohm cartomizer (madvapes) $15, and punch tool (bdv) $9 all in respective carts.

My 2x chibi tanks are in the mail. Can't afford to spend it though. Tax return was only $64 and moving to highrise downtown apartment soon.

:-(

This ego will have to hold out until after March when I move!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
Waiting for mine to come in, USPS says tomorrow, hopefully before 12.30pm since I work at 1.30. So stoked!!!

We all had to wait, it's good when you get that package in your grubby little hands though.
And even better when you you get her dialed in with a good juice.

Just think of our Aussi(Tazzy) OP friend though, and how long the wait was for him....
we should consider ourselves very fortunate!

Snuggs

May 5, 2010
Michigan
We all had to wait, it's good when you get that package in your grubby little hands though.
And even better when you you get her dialed in with a good juice.

Just think of our Aussi(Tazzy) OP friend though, and how long the wait was for him....
we should consider ourselves very fortunate!

I agree, as I'm waiting for the mailman this very moment =P

BrandonSi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2009
Chicago
Good luck my friend! Haven't even gotten the shipping notice (just placed the order last night) so I'm probably a good week behind you.. remember us little people when it arrives.. ;)

Correction.. Just got the shipping notice! :)

Edit - Woot! Priority USPS.. Supposed to arrive on Friday! :)

Last edited:

TamiP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
Illinois
thevapevine.blogspot.com
Correction.. Just got the shipping notice! :) Although it's the free shipping (which looks like parcel post from the really long tracking #) so the USPS website estimate from Provari to Chicago via PP is saying February 8th.. seems pretty darn slow, guess we'll see..

Woot! Chicago! We're neighbors! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread