Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
My Semovar V3 finally came in. Brought pictures and popcorn :pop: :

Semovar 1.jpg Semovar 5.jpg Semovar 3.jpg Semovar 4.jpg

Semovar with my Provari's, all sporting Phiniacs. Second pic is Semovar with IBTanked Carto tank in 18650 (I think). The IBTanks looked made for the Semovar...perfect match at 22 mm. Third is in 18350 stealth/Out and About mode. Fourth is 18500 mode.

Must say that it's even better than I thought, built like a tank, buttery smooth threads, gold plated connections throughout, a dream come true for me. I love, love, love this one. I was looking for a good variable wattage APV, that would match the quality of the Provari, and I believe I found it. I have had some tough times with my Kir Fanis eVics, delicate beyond belief, and problematic for me in terms of durability. But the Semovar is the real deal. I will be using it with my kayfun, but didn't put in together yet, and it operates as a hybrid. The kit comes with all three tubes and the hybrid connector. The mechanical pieces are coming, but haven't been released yet. That will complete the set and provide 27 different PV/APV configurations. Heaven!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread