it happened in L.A. …

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
Also public spaces including beaches and parks. Basically anywhere smoking is banned, except for vape shops and lounges.

the outdoor places really rather bother me,,,,,,,,,and I suppose my opinion isn't popular, but I can totally understand banning them indoors,,,,,,but outdoors? that's going too far,,,,,

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Am I wrong in guessing that this is in part because smokers can't smoke there, so why should those that quit via vaping not suffer? Because that's how it seems to me. Like they just don't want to deal with the "It's not fair!" argument so they avoid it completely.

KODIAK (TM)

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
Dead Moose, AK
Like they just don't want to deal with the "It's not fair!" argument so they avoid it completely.
Well, there you go. You'll make a fine Politician one day. :D Just remember the slogans like, "Vaping is a gateway to tobacco" and "We gotz to save our lil' kiddies from the mean vapers!"

Holy crap. Un-freaking-believable. Who's going to tell Mrs. Kodiak that L.A. is off the Summer Vacation Tour? :ohmy: And they wonder why I live in the woods.

Added: I have just expunged the entire state of California from the Summer itinerary. Too bad for the ladies. New speedos and everything.

Surf's up! (not)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread