It has arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mskitty

Feb 13, 2010
Hotlanta
Greetings All,

The 510 arrived today. Took it out of the box put it together and took a nice long drag, great vapor worked fine. I put it down for a little bit and took several more drags and nothing, thankfully I ordered 2 of them (unfortunatley they only came with one charger) put the other one together same result. I loved the vapor when it worked. I then decided to read the instructions, you were all so helpful I didn't do this before I tried it.

I am truly hoping this is because both of the batteries need to be charged for the 8 hours it states in the directions.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I can't wait for a good charge, have 5 extra carts in case this is the problem and my juice should be here any day now.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Well thats great that it finally arrived and if charging the batteries was your only problem you did good. I researched and read for more than a week and when mine got here I almost didn't know what to do with it. Lukily I ordered a passthrough to use while the batteries charged and with some help from the members I was vaping good in about an hour. Good luck with your new 510.

tarheeldan

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
Dover, NH
Hi mskitty! Happy for you that you got your 510 today, but want to help figure out what the issue you're having is exactly. It sounds like your batteries didn't have much of a charge at all when they arrived which is a good scenario because then all you have to do is stick one on a charger for about an hour 'til the light goes green (green means vape :)) Lithium ion batteries I'm told have no memory so you shouldn't really have to do the 8hr charging then 20min vaping 2hr charging ritual (though I did charge one of mine overnight to be on the safe side - they both work fine). So, keep us posted and I got my fingers crossed for ya it all works out beautifully!

mskitty

Feb 13, 2010
Hotlanta
Finally got it working correctly last night. I AM IN LOVE, everyone is right the carts don't last long hopefully juice arrives today or I will be out hunting some Loranns to put in cart. Having a blinking battery issue, think it came bad from order, charging it now hopefully it turns green.

I truly did not realize that being a heavy smoker 1 1/2 to 2 packs a day how many per-filled carts I would need, you read aprox. 100 to 150 hits/puffs per cart and you think wow okay. For a heavy smoker you burn em up, been through 3 only have 5 and don't know of anywhere local to buy any. I am in Atlanta and I am sure they are here somewhere but I haven't located them yet.

I ordered a Blu first and after reading about the 510 decided I should have a couple on hand in case one quit on me, maybe it will arrive.

FROM 2 PACKS A DAY, I have been awake since 7:00 am and it is now almost noon, I have had 1/2 of an analog. IT IS AMAZING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread