Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
So Calif
^^^ This is why I have a backup Provari, a backup rebuildable atomizer, coil wire, wick, unflavored e-juice, and batteries in a lock box that is kept in my car. It's really about disaster awareness is what it is...

I have a bit more than that and my rationale is it's my hedge against the coming FDA deeming regulations. I have enough stuff (hardware) laid in to last a long long time, one can always buy batteries for big batt mods and I make my own juice. I call it my "investment for the future".

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
If some :censored: was to put a gun to my head and say "Give It Up"
Theres about a 20% chance that I'll hand over my only ProVari
And my neighborhood is not getting any safer

Let me give you some Good Advice.

If some :censored: was to put a gun to your head and say "Give It Up" for anything, Give it to them.

I have a Provari and Love it. But I very Rarely take it when I'm out and about. I use a Mini Lavatube for that.

It's not that I fear having someone take it from me. It's more I have a Bad Habbit of Dropping things and Putting things down and Forgetting them.

Having a Backup to your Provari is a Must. Having a Provari as a Backup to your Provari is just too Cool.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'm as likely to forget, lose or drop my ProVari as I am my censored.gif

It does with me EVERYWHERE.

Let me give you some Good Advice.

If some :censored: was to put a gun to your head and say "Give It Up" for anything, Give it to them.

I have a Provari and Love it. But I very Rarely take it when I'm out and about. I use a Mini Lavatube for that.

It's not that I fear having someone take it from me. It's more I have a Bad Habbit of Dropping things and Putting things down and Forgetting them.

Having a Backup to your Provari is a Must. Having a Provari as a Backup to your Provari is just too Cool.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I'm as likely to forget, lose or drop my ProVari as I am my View attachment 121599

It does with me EVERYWHERE.

Yeah, that's why I bought a Mini Lavatube for out and about.

It would be a Bad Day if I lost a Lavatube but I would get over it.

But If I lost my Provari I would be ....... Very .......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread