Not open for further replies.

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
I found a few links that were moderately helpful...It's still mostly numbers and a few brand names. I don't have enough experience here to be sure if what I'm looking at in my hand is actually a RN4075 or something else..

Can you post a picture of it?

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
I found a few links that were moderately helpful...It's still mostly numbers and a few brand names. I don't have enough experience here to be sure if what I'm looking at in my hand is actually a RN4075 or something else..

Heck, I wouldn't know half the models' numbers if they bit me on the face. :oops:

Post a picture . . . Elendil has an almost freakish ability to identify models. :thumb:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
see if this helps....

114821541.jpg

firefly

Jul 5, 2009
Portland, OR
It looks like a 901............can you tell me if the atomizer has male or female threads where it attaches to the battery?

Also what does it say on the side of the unit and where did you buy it?

The atomizer has male threads with 2 holes in the sides.

It's the litecig VX2. I can read, so I've obviously seen the J-118 on the side, but what does that mean? Is it a specific model number or a generic one? I don't think it's a 901, but is it compatible with parts from any other models?

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
The atomizer has male threads with 2 holes in the sides.

It's the litecig VX2. I can read, so I've obviously seen the J-118 on the side, but what does that mean? Is it a specific model number or a generic one? I don't think it's a 901, but is it compatible with parts from any other models?

Not sure if you were being a smarta$$ or not with the can read comment so I will give you the benefit of the doubt. I asked because I was unable to read it even with enlarging the picture.

It is usually best not to display such sarcasm when someone is trying to offer assistance.

Have a wonderful day.:D

Palmetto

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
USA
So I'm wondering what model it is, and what models (if any) the parts are compatible with. Thanks!

Here's a picture:

Try this thread:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...s/19827-j118-aka-vx2-l88b-initial-review.html

And this post:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...8-aka-vx2-l88b-initial-review.html#post323713

The 510 atty and cart will go onto the J118 battery.
The J118 atty will *not* work with the 510 batteries (may be moddable, slight sanding down of 'ridge' past threads on atty, but... :-/ )
A j118 mouthpiece (without cart) will fit inside the end of a 510 moutpiece, if you remove the disk in the end of the 510 mouthpiece. It's a tight fit.
A j118 cart *will* work with a 510 atty, but be careful, you do have to push in past the 'first ridge' slightly on the atty to cart mating. Do at your own risk.

I believe the J118 is essentially a slightly modified 510 clone, single manufacturer, but may be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread