iTaste SVD button issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought an SVD from fasttech.com on a friend's recommendation, and I love it, other than about a month into using it, the button has started acting up. Half the time pushing the button does nothing, having to click it a few times to get it to fire. Then of course, when I click it and it doesn't fire, then start clicking it trying to get it to work, it ends up turning off etc etc..

I was told at a local vape shop that it's a common issue with SVDs. I am getting it replaced from fasttech but am I going to run into the same issue?

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
I bought an SVD from Fasttech.com on a friend's recommendation, and I love it, other than about a month into using it, the button has started acting up. Half the time pushing the button does nothing, having to click it a few times to get it to fire. Then of course, when I click it and it doesn't fire, then start clicking it trying to get it to work, it ends up turning off etc etc..

I was told at a local vape shop that it's a common issue with SVDs. I am getting it replaced from fasttech but am I going to run into the same issue?

Hi and Welcome to ECF :)

As far as the new one having a button issue- Maybe and Maybe not - no one can really answer that with any genuine knowledge. Some of them have the button problem, while others dont. Its kind of like a lottery ticket really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread