Status
Not open for further replies.

fuadali9

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2011
xxxxx
Which one did you bought?

iTazte SVD or iTaste SVD

The one from fasttech innokin iTazte SVD $60.08 INNOKIN iTaste SVD Telescoping Variable Voltage Electronic Cigarette Set - w/ 2 x iClear30 atomizers and heating cores at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping , $37.21 INNOKIN iTaste SVD Telescoping Variable Voltage E-Cigarette Mod / Battery Compartment at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

1370201-11-thumb.jpg

OR

This one from innokin http://www.innokin.com/itaste-svd.html

I dont think its a fair play from fasttech including a brand name and logo and claiming an original SVD when its NOT

bebop.rocksteady

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2013
Panama City, FL, USA
Wow that's so lame. I can't believe they got away with that. Stealing the name and then undercutting the price. That's really slimy. I won't buy from FastTech on principle but I've never had any luck with knockoffs anyway. Thanks for raising awareness @fuadali9. I didn't even know that this "iTazte" existed and a new vapor probably wouldn't even know the difference.

Papadragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
Omaha Nebraska
If that's all the $ you have to spend and u need gear as long as it works and u no it's maybe. Fake o well IMO cloning is wrong yes but life is not fair were adults here and need to act as adults no more crying its not fair like grade schoolers . No one yells at store brand food of other brand names clones !!

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
I did a forum post search and his history is pretty repetitive about clones. Seems he's taken on a crusade. Oh, well. To each their own, I guess.

I completely understand why Fasttech is all the rage. Just like I understand and appreciate what the Beatles or Nirvana did for music. Do I like their music or will I ever purchase a Beatles or Nirvana album? No.

Will I ever purchase from Fasttech? No. But others can, and will. Just be ready if it's not exactly what you were hoping for. Branding bait and switches happen all the time. Before vaping, my major collections were pulp magazines and samurai swords. Samurai swords can get pretty freakin' expensive. And even when I thought I was buying a genuine Paul Chen, I wound up with a knock-off. It's still a pretty sword, but it's not Paul Chen, and I'm still a little irked because of that. However, I chalked it up to me getting duped, and blamed myself. I could blame the sheisters who sold me what was supposed to be a Paul Chen, but in the end, they have my money and that's that. Can't cry over spilled milk.

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
Will I ever purchase from Fasttech? No. But others can, and will. Just be ready if it's not exactly what you were hoping for. Branding bait and switches happen all the time. Before vaping, my major collections were pulp magazines and samurai swords. Samurai swords can get pretty freakin' expensive. And even when I thought I was buying a genuine Paul Chen, I wound up with a knock-off. It's still a pretty sword, but it's not Paul Chen, and I'm still a little irked because of that. However, I chalked it up to me getting duped, and blamed myself.
The difference is FT are very open about selling clones, they don't try to deceive anyone about it. My Kanger Protank is original and priced accordingly. My X9 Protank isn't glass and is priced much cheaper, that info is stated on the web page for the product.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
You are wrong.
It is a real Innokin from FastTech.
The S and Z might actually be a mistake, or it may be an attempt to slightly get around the issue they have with Innokin.

Innokin Price-Fixes. You are supposed to sell at a set price.
FastTech sells it for a lot less - so Innokin won't sell directly to them. FastTech gets them through a 3rd party, and manages to offer a really good bargain.

Don't know what your problem is - unless you are a higher priced US vendor, trying to get people away from ordering from FastTech.

Some people will pay more if you offer better service.
But you keep posting FALSE INFORMATION, with a pretty clear indication that you are biased, and in most cases UNINFORMED.

I have this Innokin SVD. It is real. It arrived in perfect, brand new condition, new packaging, no flaws, and a better return policy than most other vendors offer.

Which one did you bought?

iTazte SVD or iTaste SVD

The one from fasttech INNOKIN iTazte SVD $60.08 INNOKIN iTaste SVD Telescoping Variable Voltage Electronic Cigarette Set - w/ 2 x iClear30 atomizers and heating cores at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping , $37.21 INNOKIN iTaste SVD Telescoping Variable Voltage E-Cigarette Mod / Battery Compartment at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

1370201-11-thumb.jpg

OR

This one from INNOKIN http://www.innokin.com/itaste-svd.html

I dont think its a fair play from fasttech including a brand name and logo and claiming an original SVD when its NOT

jow350

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Pennsylvania, USA
I have a SVD from FastTech, and unless it's the best clone ever made, it's genuine. I held it side by side with a known genuine at a B&M, and they were absolutely identical, down to the box and instructions. I have no doubt whatsoever that mine is genuine Innokin.
In case you haven't seen it, here is a good read about why manufacturers (lInnokin, KSD and others) claim that FastTech is selling fakes when in fact they don't: http://.........blogspot.com/2013/06/the-dirty-little-not-so-secret.html

The funniest one is from Sigelei, they posted that FastTech is selling fakes, and FastTech doesn't have a single Sigelei product listed on their site.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Hey Rocket - yes, the OP must have a grudge.
But I just wanted to point out something about FastTech that I think is important - I have NEVER seen them do any "False Advertising". They DO sell crappy clones - but what they DON'T do is claim that those clones are a brand.

You're right - you have to know exactly what you're going to get if you order a $9 "ProTank" that does NOT SAY KANGER, and is listed as having a plastic tank, and doesn't have the air channels in the base, etc. You are going to get a knockoff that's not a Kanger. FastTech sells this - they ALSO sell the REAL KANGER ProTank - at a better price than anyone else.

So: read carefully or ask around if unsure. If it doesn't say Kanger, it won't be. But if it says Innokin, it is.
(note: I don't like their clone EVOD's, but a lot of people do...)

I did a forum post search and his history is pretty repetitive about clones. Seems he's taken on a crusade. Oh, well. To each their own, I guess.

I completely understand why Fasttech is all the rage. Just like I understand and appreciate what the Beatles or Nirvana did for music. Do I like their music or will I ever purchase a Beatles or Nirvana album? No.

Will I ever purchase from Fasttech? No. But others can, and will. Just be ready if it's not exactly what you were hoping for. Branding bait and switches happen all the time. Before vaping, my major collections were pulp magazines and samurai swords. Samurai swords can get pretty freakin' expensive. And even when I thought I was buying a genuine Paul Chen, I wound up with a knock-off. It's still a pretty sword, but it's not Paul Chen, and I'm still a little irked because of that. However, I chalked it up to me getting duped, and blamed myself. I could blame the sheisters who sold me what was supposed to be a Paul Chen, but in the end, they have my money and that's that. Can't cry over spilled milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread