iTaste vv 3.0 issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tes45

Apr 5, 2011
Memphis
So I had an iTaste vv 3.0 for about two months, first upgrade from an eGo Twist. Worked amazing, loved it, best two vaping months of my life.

Then I lost it, still have no idea where the hell, but somewhere. Went to the local B&M last Sunday and picked up a new one. Worked the same, amazing little device, UNTIL Saturday night.

I had an EVOD on it, only tank I had used all week, and all of a sudden it just wouldn't vape when I fired. Fired the Ohm meter and it read NON. So I pulled off the EVOD and checked the connector, it was fine, only 6 days old. Screwed it back on and it still wouldn't fire.

Then I loosened it maybe a turn and a half and it connected and would fire. However, it gurgled bad, the vapor production was inconsistent, and I kept ending up with juice in my mouth.

So I just used my Twist til I went to bed that night. Next day I went and picked up a new iClear 30 and SMOK Arro.

Tried the iClear on the iTaste and nothing. Same for the EVOD. Have since tried a iClear16, iClear30 Visions dual coil, EVOD, Arro, T3S, and many random CE4s on it.

Nothing fires. Ever tank reads NON. I've tried raising the iTaste connection pin as well as lowering all the tanks connection pins.

Even when I know for sure the pins are making contact, the Ohm reader still outputs NON and the tank won't fire.

The battery appears to be fine. Charges fine. Turns on and off fine. Appears to be firing fine according to the LED. Adjust Voltage and Wattage fine.

I'm completely stumped on what the problem is. Wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something before I take it back.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
I would suggest doing as you plan... returning it to the B&M. Your issue, although uncommon, is not completely unique. The problem appears internal to the 3.0.

Question - is the unit the latest version with 6 visible rivets, or only 1?

1383288_550228118382038_1916590525_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread