The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Items found at stores near you

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by M & M, Feb 26, 2010.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. YoshiMum

YoshiMum Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2010
    Cape Fear, NC
    $1 for Swimming noodles at the dollar store. Use a fillet knife to cut to fit just about anything; carve out cylinders to hold batteries & juice:
    I cut one that I fit perfectly in the cup holder in the car.
    I sliced other sizes length-wise to fit in camera cases, a cell phone belt case. Carved out perfect pen length slots to hold batteries, carts, attys etc. custom fitted to a fanny pack and a snap shut eyeglass case.

2. snarkypaws

snarkypaws Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2010
    USA
    If anyone's interested, Wally World has some packs of small pill baggies called "Ezy dose pill pouch" that are perfect for keeping different flavored carts/cartos. They're in the pharmacy area where they sell pill organizers, and if I remember correctly they cost apprx $1.50 for 50 baggies. They even have the white area on the bags where you can note the flavor.

3. Paisley

Paisley Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2010
    Florida
    M-401/2/3 - The tray that 50 rounds of 38 or 9mm ammo come in works great for storing carts and attys upright and it fits in a small snap lock storage box from the dollar store.
    The Pentel mechanical pencil clip slid onto the batt of a fully assembled e-cig works great for securing e-cig on shirt pocket.
    A Mentos plastic gum container will hold a 5ml bottle, batt, atty with a cart, toothpick/paper clip, q-tip and a small tweezer. I keep a stopper from the cart on the threads of the batt to protect it and the q-tip is for swabbing the cart.

4. VpnDrgn

VpnDrgn Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2010
    Gulfport, MS.
    they also have something called a pill fob, the big one is the perfect size for carrying a 3ml bottle ( the short fat kind ) without worrying about it getting squashed, also has an o-ring so it wont leak either :p

5. Kat_Lvs_510

Kat_Lvs_510 Full Member

Jul 31, 2010
    Chesterfield, VA, USA
    I went to Walgreens and they gave me a free 2 T oral medication syringe. I needed a cap for the end and my hubby presented me with a vacuum line cap. Fits snuggly (used a red one) and all I have to do is twist the cap to remove it.

6. kj4lxw

kj4lxw Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2010
    Pinellas, FL
    I like Altoids tins. The small ones (Minis) is great for holding spare atty's, drip tips, etc

• Like Like x 1
  7. QueenVictoria

QueenVictoria Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    I love this thread! Found a bunch of stuff at the dollar store to organize and carry and accessorize.

8. Kat_Lvs_510

Kat_Lvs_510 Full Member

Jul 31, 2010
    Chesterfield, VA, USA
    Just got back from the beach (Nags Head where we were chased out by Hurricane Earl) and we visited a local fishing shop. A co-worker had suggested using a tacklebox to hold my stuff. I found one that wasn't too big and it's pink and purple! This will be great to take on trips and take enough essentials.

9. vapwench

vapwench Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2010
    Youngsville, NC
    I use a Golla MP3 bag. Got it at Target. It has a flip over velcro flap, two inside pockets that I use to store my E9 and KR808 batteries (even the super long ones fit!), and filled cartos. I get 6-7 batteries in the inner pocket. And about 10 cartos in the other inner pocket. If I want to just toss my empty carts into my pocket, then I can get my V4L PCC in the inner pocket, 6 batteries in the other inner pocket, and 6-8 cartos in the zipper pocket on the back.

And I store the empty carto's in the zipper pocket on the back. It has a neck string, and a carabiner for attaching to a belt loop, plus a belt loop on the back. They come in a lot of different colors too. It was $14.95.

The Case
    [​IMG]
    the inside of the case showing batts in the inner pocket and carts in the outer one
    [​IMG]
    The zipper pocket on the back, where I store either spent carts or filled carts
    [​IMG]

10. ropetrick

ropetrick Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2010
    Athens, GA
    For holding carts, I use Plano .38 caliber plastic ammo boxes from a sporting goods store. As I recall, a box for 50 is about $2.70, a box for 100 is about $4.00. 510 carts fit perfectly.

EDIT: Just saw that Paisley posted this idea above. Oops.

11. kj4lxw

Jul 8, 2010
    Pinellas, FL
    Lol, other calibres that work, .32, .380, .357, 9mm.

12. REDDOG1

REDDOG1 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2010
    louisville, ky.
    great thread guys, lots of good idea's... thx

13. mrp978

mrp978 Full Member

Oct 16, 2010
    Tewksbury, Ma
    I saved the BIG tictac box it holds the carts pretty well not a .... load but propably enough for the day. I also found an old sunglass hard case felt lined holds my t-rex and accesories perfect.

14. rege

rege Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2010
    pa
    i cant believe no one said it yet but cigar tubes fit my 510 mega perfectly i bought 2 white owl blunts in different colored tubes so you can tell them apart the cap on the blunt tube has a plastic x on the inside i took scissors and made 4 cuts and took a pair of needle nose pliers and twisted the x till it came out its a nice tight fit so the button doesn't get pressed

15. kj4lxw

Jul 8, 2010
    Pinellas, FL
    I keep eyeing small zippered camera cases when shopping. Some look great for carrying spare batts and supplies.

16. SuZamme

SuZamme Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 24, 2009
    Nashville, Indiana USA
    I have tried some of the lowepro and small camera cases and they are really bulky. Here is a possibility via ebay:

Case Logic UP1 ORANGE Pocket Cell Phone/iPod Pouch NEW! - eBay (item 350404792248 end time Nov-15-10 17:23:46 PST)

Those eGo zippered cases can be found at some suppliers for $9.99. They are perfect...not bulky, zippered, hold fully assembled eGo 900mAh batt with 510 mega atty/cart and room for extra atty, cartos, juice etc.

17. rege

rege Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2010
    pa
    i carry a good bit of stuff in a nintendo dslite case

18. snarkypaws

snarkypaws Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2010
    USA
    I found this case at Home Depot that is perfect for carrying your pv around. It has a very secure belt clip and is just the right size for either my BB or Bartleby along with juice and spare battery. It's actually a cellphone pouch and they also have a "4 in. Belt Pouch" that might work better for some. They're apprx $6 and $5 respectively.

Husky Cell Phone Holder with Flashlight and Carabiner - 78725 at The Home Depot

19. LM1

LM1 Full Member

Oct 4, 2010
    lalaland
    Veterinary/pet supply places often have inexpensive syringes and needles that will fill cartomizers.

Artist supply for drip bottles and eyedroppers, however none of the ones I found had measurements.

20. ropetrick

ropetrick Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2010
    Athens, GA