Items found at stores near you

Status
Not open for further replies.

M & M

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Central U. S. A.
Well, at least I hope you have stores like: Craft, Department, General, Grocery, Gun, Office, Pharmacy.

Keeping Everything At Home Organized
---Craft Cases
---First Aid Box
---Tackle Box
---Tool Box
---Travel Cases

Containers For On The Go
---Cheater reading glasses holder w/clip.
---Instant Hand Sanitizer Spray applicator. You‘ll need to remove inner parts for it to hold an analog looking e-cig.
---M&M tube candy holder will hold a Screwdriver.
---Multi Carrying Cases: Altoids chewing gum container. Camera, Cell Phone, Dart, Manicure case. Small tackle or tool box. Standard size tobacco tin.

Liquid
Department stores, stores like Hobby Lobby, and Pharmacies carry 99.5% pure USP Vegetable Glycerin (VG) and Propylene Glycol (PG). Larger bottles of PG are found at Tractor Supply and farm type stores.
Liquid: Adding:
---Breath Drops bottle.
---Visine or No Tears type bottles.
---Needle Oiler Bottles used for crafts.
---Pin Point Oil Dispenser used in wood projects.
---Printer Ink Cartridge refill needle.
---Syringes. Pharmacy type are small…Leave needle cover on, remove plunger, add a few drops and reinsert plunger and press to remove air pockets. Various sizes found at Tractor Supply, Farm & Fleet, or simular type store.
Liquid: Dipping
---Contact Holder Case.
---Nail polish remover bottle, the type salon manicurist use.
Liquid: Other
---Any type of locking metal box for keeping liquid safe from kids and pets.
---Hand held label printers for labeling. Need to label your dropper bottles!!!
---Paper Clip is a necessity for removing liquid cart and filler.
---Plastic toothpicks. Place one end on filler in cart and then drop a drop of liquid at the top and it will run down. A needle will work too, but a toothpick won’t break the skin as easily.

Used In Carts
---Fluval and Blue Aquarium Foam.
---Polyester, face buff pad, pyramid tea bags, nylon type ribbon, coffee filters, regular and coffee straws.
To learn how to use, go here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/cartridge-mods/72839-cart-mods-how-refill.html

What’s Not Covered
---Air pump for blowing juice out or drying atomizer (atty). Balloons will work too.
---Ashtrays. Great for holding e-cig, attys, and cartridges. Cup snuffers work great in your car drink holder and hold e-cigs and/or MIY mods.
---BBs that glow in the dark. Stops your e-cig from flopping around in containers like the cup snuffers and makes it easier to see e-cig in the dark. Plastic beads, small color rocks, or coffee beans work too, but don‘t glow.
---Clip On Option: Cut the clip off of a cheap pen, or take clip from a pin or tire gauge.
---Clip Accessories: Clamp a Binder Clip on a shelf and use the clip to hang your e-cig.
---Foam: Needed for padding.
---Lanyards
---Magnetic Pen Holder stops e-cig from roaming.
---Rubber bands to attach carts to bottle to keep track of flavors
---Tweezers so you don’t have to get liquid on your fingers
---Uni or Multi tools that has scissors, tweezers, toothpick, and a flashlight.

I would have never formed this list without post on Tips and Tricks forum and I would like to thank the posters.
Please do post other useful items but please keep the chit chat to a minimum.

Last edited:

IR_Efrem

Feb 10, 2010
Try google'n the word

Flux bottle (buy an empty one of course) I wont post links about where I got mine but it didn't cost me but a couple (US) dollars

works great for mixing, then using for filling carts

The long needle can easily bypass the stuffing in a cart and you can fill from the bottom up =)

No more bubbles, no need for the straw modification for cart refilling.... it doesn't leak and it offers much better flow control so overfilling is a thing of the past

• Disagree
Reactions: Chuck64

Henry ∇ George

Mar 12, 2010
Georgia
some ideas for pocket storage:

- 2 keyring-size nylon canvas change purses -- one to carry empty carts. one to carry full carts. label the caps (condoms). you can stitch elastic on each side if you get something that opens all the way, such as found with folded sunglasses. you could fit 3-6 carts or cartomizers on each side. juicey liquid sells one of these to hold 3 6-ml bottles with a strap on one side.

- use marker set case to carry 4 assembled e-cigs. these cases are sold with dvd and labeling marker sets of 4. they are usually shorter and wider than pens, making them ideal for carrying e-cigs.

- use the caps for dipping. fill cap 1/3-1/2 full of liquid and press cartomizer into caps. swing to push liquid to one side with cap on. repeat with less liquid to top it off.

- pocket cases for pens or small screwdrivers found at office supply stores and hardware stores, respectively, to carry fully assembled e-cigs.

- key-ring bags found at head shops to carry funny tobacco.

- nylon canvas bags at outdoor suppliers used to carry camping-size toothbrush, razor, shampoo, and/or soap. may carry nylon zipper canvas bags for trout fishing to carry flies or hunters to carry ammo. ammo cases good for storing carts and cartomizers too.

- find someone with a sewing machine to stitch a pocket bag to carry fully assembled e-cigs in your choice of material and size for your equipment. use a flip top or velcro for convenient access. use foam insert and drill holes or stitch foam to inside. you could stitch a aluminum or plastic rods, used in landscaping, camping, or hardware, to add rigid support.

- first aid kits (already mentioned), paramedic, park ranger, or military rescue bags. used to hold medical supplies.

- pool bags (already mentioned), diabetes carry bags, usb storage bags, and gaming bags.

- the vinyl, aluminum, and foam pcc units and carrying cases that come with kits are good for the car to carry a few extra for back-up. you can use the carrying case they sell with kits, such as the ones at vapor4life, to package a couple of batteries you bought in bulk direct from china, with 4 carts, to sell to friends as a cheap starter kit. give them a 6-10 ml bottle of eliquid until they get their own.

- it would be nice for someone to design pocket-sized carrying cases for each e-cig style in materials other than leather and velvet. have a design to hold full carts and empty carts in two separate areas that are zipped or velcrod, and a third easy access area for access to fully-assembled e-cigs using velcro or flip-top. possibly another small area to hold ejuice and tweezers.

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The black rubber things that come on the hinges of pre-hung doors for sale at Lowe's. They protect the hinges until the doors are hung.

These are so perfect for manual 510's fully assembled as they have a full length opening for the manual button/switch to slide down and keep anything from pushing on it when it's in a cheater glasses case or whatever.

Kind of expensive if you buy a door just to have 3 of them but I bet they have a bunch laying around in the back. :D

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
The dollar store currently has the food coloring bottles (would be 4 for a dollar, so cheaper than any place online!)

the soft sided reader glasses come in a nice little pouch. If you can sew, create a stitch down the center and it will hold 2 complete PV's. Padded too.

Wander around any craft/supply store, and you will see a million things that can be easily "modded" to use.

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
Medicine spoon / dropper kit. I bought one of these for a completely different reason, which might have involved just wanting the dropper, because the medicine spoon is still in the clamshell pack, gathering dust. Graduated in milliliters. Would work better if the spoon part had more of a funnel type outlet -- maybe that can be fixed with careful application of a heat gun.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
i use this to carry all my 3-6 ml bottles of juice. the slots where credit cards are supposed to go i slide my charged batteries, the clear plastic section ur drivers liscense goes into works great for attys and carts with juice in them, the zipper part for change works swell for extra filler, carts, and my trusty paper clip. it all snaps closed its padded. for reinforcing the hinges i had some jewlery making wire and ran it thru the hinges to make sure it wouldn't pop open, I have been using this for months and it is a grt accessory!!

Bluerooster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I just use the box that my E-9 came in, holds 2 batts, 5 cartos, and the whole charging get-up. in a nice looking little black box.
Now for the other stuff, Juice, blanks, etc. I use my old heel box. Has places for bottles, syringes, cartos, etc. It's mahogony, (built it myself) looks kinda like a jewelry box, and has a lock on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread