Items found at stores near you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardeagold

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2010
Maryland
Veterinary/pet supply places often have inexpensive syringes and needles that will fill cartomizers.

Artist supply for drip bottles and eyedroppers, however none of the ones I found had measurements.

Ask your Vet for a couple of syringes (if you have a pet, that is...and the Vet knows you). I have about 15 syringes I've collected over the years, to give liquid meds to my pets. For that, I take off the needle, but you don't have to. Mine gives them to me for free.

Also, you can ask the pharmacist/check out person at WalMart or any other pharmacy for a couple of diabetic type syringes. They're VERY slender. I asked for one for Heartworm liquid for my dogs, and the person gave me 4 of them. Needle and all. Free.

Meggalette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Herrin, Illinois
voodoolounge.webs.com
The Dollar Tree has a wealth of supplies you can use for storage. In the health and beauty section, there is a case with cotton balls, q-tips, and square cotton pads. The case is plastic and has 4 separate compartments. This works great for holding juice bottles up to 10 ml. They also have first-aid kits in small white plastic cases. These cases are good for storing lots of different e-cig supplies. Down the hardware aisle, they have lots of different camera/ipod cases, very easily modded into travel case for e-cigs. Little tupperware containers, I mean tiny, in packs of 8 or 10 (some round, some square). I use these to keep things separate in the base of my tackle box, so various things aren't just floating around down there. I always check the Dollar Tree for supplies before anywhere else. That place is great and only $1!

I have found that using a soft pencil case works great for quick portability especially since you can get then just the right size to fit into a purse.
I am also working up a design idea to create a more femme-like case at a low cost. The full design has not yet hit the "put it to paper phase yet, but will be very soon. I'll post the design idea here when i get it drawn out.

Okay skipped the drawing and just ended up putting random favorite peices of plain old cases and carriers together to create my super purse. It is part cloth binder page with zipper pockets, part of a really ugly old purse, part camera case, and part cell phone case. Lots of random decor to include some of my hubby's older rank patches and pins. (looks like a hippie made it, and no I am not a hippie)
What came of it all was my very own personalized monstrosity to fashion, purse. I made it to where I can keep all my e-cig needs withing easy grasp by having a series of organized pockets designated to them only. It strangely enough does save the time from digging through random cases inside of cases hoping to have the right one issue.
I'll post a pic of this later on when I am not feeling so lazy.

ropetrick

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2010
Athens, GA
I've just started using an Allen Rifle Cartridge Carrier bought at my local Academy Sports for $4.99 to carry all my 510 stuff. It holds everything, including 3 ml bottles. Similar to this model on Amazon, but solid black.

Amazon.com: Allen Company Ammo Rifle Belt Carrier Pouch: Sports & Outdoors

I mostly use XL CE2s now, which fit wonderfully. 510 manual batteries, turned sideways so the buttons aren't easy to accidentally depress, seem to never fire while in the case.

lilfarmtruck

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2010
MO
Wow seems like we are a bunch of genius scavengers! LOL

Since I dont have kids or pets that can get to my stuff, I use those clear 3 drawer stackable units found at walmart where all the storage containers are located. I have two small ones setting side by side on the bottom shelf of one of my kitchen cabinets. I open the cabinet and VIOLA there is all my stuff neatly arranged at a glance!

aubergine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
MD
This has probably already been mentioned in here, but if you're a juice fanatic zipped cases for aroma therapy bottles are really nice for travelling, or just to keep juices dark, easy to access and orderly. Mine is by Therapure, from Amazon. The "presentation case" model is like a zipped notebook. Most have pockets and enough space there to tuck in lots of other supplies, but I mostly just use them for the juice. It would be easy to add more elastic bands to the pocket page and flap to customize stuff-carrying. Especially great for vacation.
I like to carry a LOT of juices as I rotate constantly. These would be handy in the fridge, also, if you store your juice that way. Love my cases.
They are NOT real cheap; depends on size. Mine was @ $35. The top row won't hold juice as standard ecig bottles are too tall cause of dropper tops - but you do fill the case, the elastic's just a little lower than the bottle waist. Just subtract that many from usual capacity (you can get them to up to 72 AT bottles - mine, for 32, holds 24 minus that top row).
They have neat looking soft little purse size carrying cases and larger soft ones also - I don't know if they're tall enough though.

dragonfly72

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Berwick
I have two tips....I use a large caboodles makeup case to store all my gear. The spaces for lipsticks hold your juice bottles perfectly and it opens up like a tool box.
Also I use nail polish pads...they are small squares of LINT FREE cotton that are very absorbant and very cheap. Great for cleaning up when filling your stuff. You get like 200 for $2.

If you live in a state that cannot sell you actual syringes (used for injections) at a pharmacy ask to purchase the syringes they can legally sell you that they provide for children's liquid prescriptions. They are marked in ml, like any syringe, and actually have a better seal for liquids as many of these liquid oral meds for kids are thick and syrupy.

Empty soft bottles, with various tops and or connections and blunt needles as well as syringe tip bottle from any local henna stop or artist.

tbaz

Oct 16, 2013
Arizona

mitchg

Feb 28, 2014
plus.google.com
Found this case at Michael's today for $1.99! Holds 5 18650's. i lined it with some bubble wrap I got from a package.
paga3y9e.jpg

Reactions: kross8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread