Items missing from order, No response to emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
All the raving that goes on around ECF about how great Liberty Flights is ... well I see why now, they pay you to do reviews their products. Its not their service, their service sucks. I received an order the other day that was missing 3 items and have emailed them twice ... no response.

I guess we know how they pay for those reviews now .. just randomly leave items out of orders.

I am really disappointed in Liberty Flights. Worst supplier I've dealt with.

Natalia

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2010
California
cleolove, I'm very sorry to hear you're having problems.

Have you tried phoning them? Here is the info for contacting them. I've been doing business with LF for 5 mths and Abe and Ty have always stood behind their products in every way. I'd be very surprised if they didn't try to fix this for you.

Telephone : 888-807-3015
Support : support@liberty-flights.com
Sales : sales@liberty-flights.com

Please keep us informed.

Stifle

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
San Diego, CA
Contact them at
support@liberty-flights.com
ty@liberty-flights.com
abe@liberty-flights.com

These guys are local to me and I was in their storefront location today. They are all stand up people and will definitely rectify anything that they've done incorrectly. If anything I'm sure LF over compensates their customers...not once have I heard of them not going the extra mile to help fix a bad situation.

Hope that helps..let us know!

illinoismom

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
Midwest
I have never had them not respond to an e-mail or a Pm on this board. People need to give venders time time to investigate and respond. This I e-mail this morning and I have not heard a word and it's 6 pm if for the birds. They are also in a different time zone then most of us so if you are in central time, they are 2 hours behind both you and I

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
Thanks for the helpful responses, and the not so helpful assumptions made that I expected a response within minutes of emailing them - I did no such thing. I did expect a response, or at least an acknowledgment, in less than 2 days.

Anyway, issue has been partially resolved -- only after posting here. I will give them a call in the morning to work out the remaining problems. Thanks for their phone #

Last edited:

illinoismom

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
Midwest
Thanks for the helpful responses, and the not so helpful assumptions made that I expected a response within minutes of emailing them - I did no such thing. I did expect a response, or at least an acknowledgment, in less than 2 days.

Anyway, issue has been partially resolved -- only after posting here. I will give them a call in the morning to work out the remaining problems. Thanks for their phone #

I have had issues that needed resolved with them I e-mailed and waited, 2 day's. when I didn't get a response I sent a PM, I not only got a response but my issue was resolved with out calling them out. This is Tues when did you e-mail before the weekend, Monday Sunday. so people unlike me don't spend alot of time on the computer. I was just saying you need to give them a chance to respond and to be honest 2 day's is not that long. I think the last one over dead atties took a total of 5 day's tops to get resolved. That was start to finish and they are on top of things. Sometimes I have to remember I am not their only customer although I wish it just isn't so.

I e-mailed barnes and noble about an issue with my nook. between phone calls and e-mails it took 60 day's to resolve started in Jan ended last week frustrating but it was resolved. Doesn't make me hate b&N or my nook. Just some things take longer then others.

TY and Abe will correct what ever issue that you have

Last edited:

Hrtbrkr1965

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2010
Indiana
6 orders from LF and 2 of them last week with no problems! Lowest prices of anyone that I can find and Priority mail shipping with tracking at less than they pay for it!
Mistakes happen and as you may see over looking through these threads they take care of them pretty quickly!
I have no reason to lie and a .49 cent credit wouldn't get me to do it LOL
Vaping on my LF Riva 510 With a LF Low Resistance Attie with some LF USA Turkish Blend DIY Flavorings (best hands down tobacco flavoring I found by the way) as I type this!
Am I a Liar?

Abe

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 1, 2009
UK / US
www.liberty-flights.co.uk
I normally handle most of the front line emails, we just launched a new range in the UK so quite a bit of time is going in to that (and then doing the emails). What was that order id so I can find the email, I assume you added the order id to the email. I can then take this up with ty so you don't get a flurry of emails :)

simply me

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2010
california
I'm sure there just busy. My last order I had 2 items missing. I e-mailed them, recieved e-mail back same day and already shipped. Had them the next day. I've been vaping for a year now and dealt with alot of vendors. Most are good. But LF is the best I have come across. Can't get anybetter imo. E-mail them back and I'm sure you will be happy.

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
2nd order, same results. I'll give almost anyone a second chance, if they make up for the first mistake. You would think they would go out of their way to make sure I was happy this time, given they screwed up last time. But nooo, missing items, wrong items. No response to emails. After a week.

Why does everyone rave about this company, they are absolutely the worst company I have ever dealt with. No, don't answer that, I really don't care. You can keep taking chances, you've been lucky so far but clearly they are not capable of handling the customers they have. They are out of stock more than they are in stock, and even with the 20% off discount, their prices are higher than most dealers who actually manage to ship what I've ordered in a speedy manner. When I've had a question, I get same day responses with every other vendor I've used. I will not buy from them again. I ordered a 4081 atomizer and they send a 4081 cartomizer. I now have the most expensive cartomizer on the planet. Still no response to my emails.

Liberty Flights officially wins my "worst vendor" award.
Even Blu responded to my emails faster.

Buyer Beware. Don't be fooled by all the hype by those who are blinded by their paying reviews. A review not freely given is not a review you can trust anyway, in my opinion.

beenshot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2011
Knobel, Arkansas
thank you LF for speedily shipping every order that I have made and for getting my orders right. I also appreciate that everything you have sent me worked the way it was supposed to and that your prices are comparable, if not lower than your competition.
while I have not experienced any defective products and cannot comment on how well you handle that, I am quite certain that you would take care of it as best you could and to my satisfaction.
now please take note of my opinion and be sure to credit my account for it. I would hate to think that I gave my opinion of your company and was not properly compensated. lol lol lol

bassthumper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
TN
All the raving that goes on around ECF about how great Liberty Flights is ... well I see why now, they pay you to do reviews their products. Its not their service, their service sucks. I received an order the other day that was missing 3 items and have emailed them twice ... no response.

I guess we know how they pay for those reviews now .. just randomly leave items out of orders.

I am really disappointed in Liberty Flights. Worst supplier I've dealt with.
SOMEBODY'S paranoid.

Did you actually give them time to reply to you, or did you just wait a day and then come post this CRAPPY post?

I'm willing to bet the latter. You need to find a better way to vent your frustrations than posting offensive things like this. LF has always been a GREAT supplier.
Maybe they just don't like your negative attitude? I mean, I wouldn't answer you either, especially after the way you ran off at the mouth. Who cares if they lose a customer-- they'll make up for it!
Shoot, last time I ordered from them I got a bunch of freebies! ha ha ha

Leaving product out to pay for reviews? Gimme a break. Get ahold of yourself and quit bein a jerk.:facepalm:

Last edited:

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
... You need to find a better way to vent your frustrations than posting offensive things like this ...

You need to mind your own business. You are completely ignorant to the facts of how long I waited, or the polite way I emailed them, not once, not even twice, but three times before I came here. By the time I came here, I was ....... No reputable business ignores emails like that. No reputable business goes on holiday for 2 weeks and just doesn't respond to emails sent.

Now I will leave this thread to the ignorant twits who seem to think they know more than I do about how long I wait, how I address and the the tone of my emails when requesting service. I've unsubscribed from this thread and taken this to paypal. Ignore their emails and I'll be extremely happy, they will give me an automatic refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread