Items missing from order, No response to emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandma SJA

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2010
kc mo
This is why I like coming here so much. I think all our vendors or most of them do a great job and don't deserve rude comments on here. Everyone has problems and no one is perfect, but have not had a vendor yet that could teach all our utility companies here a thing about great customer service. When we are dealing with all the new and great things to try there will be honest mistakes and you should call them first. Grandma Sandy

drew999999

Mar 23, 2011
Iowa
You need to mind your own business. You are completely ignorant to the facts of how long I waited, or the polite way I emailed them, not once, not even twice, but three times before I came here. By the time I came here, I was ....... No reputable business ignores emails like that. No reputable business goes on holiday for 2 weeks and just doesn't respond to emails sent.

Now I will leave this thread to the ignorant twits who seem to think they know more than I do about how long I wait, how I address and the the tone of my emails when requesting service. I've unsubscribed from this thread and taken this to paypal. Ignore their emails and I'll be extremely happy, they will give me an automatic refund.

Ouch.... You've always seemed to be fairly helpful and level headed in the past Cleo... why the lack of love over a forum thread? Just work with Ty and Abe over at LF, be clear about your expectations, and they'll make it right. Mistakes happen.

Mr.Self_Destruct

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2010
Queens, NY
You need to mind your own business. You are completely ignorant to the facts of how long I waited, or the polite way I emailed them, not once, not even twice, but three times before I came here. By the time I came here, I was ....... No reputable business ignores emails like that. No reputable business goes on holiday for 2 weeks and just doesn't respond to emails sent.

Now I will leave this thread to the ignorant twits who seem to think they know more than I do about how long I wait, how I address and the the tone of my emails when requesting service. I've unsubscribed from this thread and taken this to paypal. Ignore their emails and I'll be extremely happy, they will give me an automatic refund.

I'm on your side bud. I moved on to other vendors that have better CS and no excuses.

Portugal Barry

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2010
Portugal
I'm on your side bud. I moved on to other vendors that have better CS and no excuses.

If you are so happy to have 'moved on' I am really surprised to find you even waisting your valuable time looking at this thread! Or could it possibly be that you just lurk around trying to find a way to stir the pot? MOVE ON!
Most of us on here are here because we use, like and value Liberty Flights for all thier products, prices and service. Occassionally things go wrong, they do everywhere. But at least here they do get sorted not always at once and not always perfectly the first time. But a lot more often than most places. If you are so happy with your new supplyer I suggest you recomend them to the OP and then you can both be happy elsewhere.

technovapir

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Seattle, WA, USA
Wow, so much nastiness and name calling. I understand being frustrated with customer service, but to call happy customers who present their own point of view "ignorant twits" ? That is rude and uncalled for. I hope you get your refund and find another supplier who meets your demands.
In the 6 months I've been vaping I've had many orders processed perfectly, and all products have been great. LF is one of the top 5 suppliers on this forum in my opinion.

KeithB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2011
Annapolis, MD
From what I understand, it's very easy for a supplier to delete threads like this in their own forum. I take it as a plus for Liberty Flights that they leave posts like this up. I just placed my second order with them this morning and it has "shipped" already. "Shipped" meaning I have a tracking number that hasn't made it into the USPS system and probably won't before midnight. I suppose there's a chance I'll get my package before USPS acknowledges it exists :)

db13berry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
USA
I had a problem with two atomizer not working that I ordered from Liberty Flights. I sent them an e-mail and was patient. Well, fairly patient. Hahaha! Ty did reply to my e-mail and with no questions asked instructed me on how to reorder so he could get me replacements. Within 1 hour, I received an e-mail that my new atomizers were ready to be shipped. No charge at all.

Now I'm shopping the site and everything I need is out of stock. It's ok though. I'm not shopping elsewhere. I can wait until Liberty Flights gets what I need in stock. I am glad to do business with them. I sent 7 coworkers to the site just this week to buy the Riva 510 kit and extra supplies. Hmmmmmmmmmm...I wonder if those tyrants have ordered up all my needed stuffs!! Ha!

Sainted_S

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Nether Iceland of NWPA
Personally I think we are pretty spoiled by vendors in the PV world. I've only had one vendor that I wouldn't use again, because I didn't like their juice and the way they responded in the forum to customers who did have problems. I have had problems with a battery from LF and got immediate and satisfactory resolution, but also from other vendors I've got nothing but great customer service. I mean, dealing with PV vendors is much easier than dealing with phone and internet providers that outsource their CS lines. The CS from most reputable vendors on ECF is outstanding.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I said I am on holiday, that doesn't mean the other people from LF are.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Abe,
Enjoy your holiday....you have earned it. I am sure the other staff can handle it until you return. But only forget about us temporarily.......Have fun and we will see you when you get back.
:)
sas

Millah10

Mar 10, 2011
Boston
Everything couldn't have gone better so far with my situation. They are sending me a replacement charger free of charge. I don't know why people are bad mouthing this vendor. True they did send me a bad charger but they didn't make it, they r just the distributor. They were very apologetic and nice when I talked to them through emails and on the phone and got a new one sent out to me within a few hours.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Our vendors are at the mercy of their Chinese suppliers. They resell what they get. Everybody has the same problems with poor quality control and shoddy manufacturing. The real test of a vendor is how they deal with this problem.

In my experience, Liberty Flighs stands 100% behind the stuff they sell. And they are one of the very few who cover the cost of return shipping. I had to ship back several items to different vendors in the past but most of the time I had to pay for the shipping. There are two other vendors I know of who also send prepaid envelopes for returns (and one of them asks for the defective item to be sent back to them BEFORE they ship the replacement). And those vendors charge $5 and $6, respectively, for their regular shipping; they do not offer 1st class option at all.

Something to bear in mind.

Keep up the good work, LF. There will always be disgruntled and irritated customers no matter how nice and helpful you are. Some people are just in a bad mood, for whatever reason. I see them daily--they cut me off on the freeways, honk and finger drivers who go 64 mph, yell at the cashier at Ralphs because they want another 5% off of their cereal, and argue with teachers about their kids' grades...

Abe, enjoy your vacation and don't worry. Ty is minding the store. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread