Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
it is very simple and doesnt require a screwdriver poppa. An atomizer has to be made quicky without carrying any tools with you
Thanks CaptSteve I've been lurking around reading all the posts about the newest devices & latest events. The GG forums my hangout, good people enjoying each other.

This device really interests me, I never thought I'd see the day Imeo put his efforts in to a no NR wire, no ceramic device that requires a screw driver to use it. But I must admit I'm going to want to get one because it's appealing to me because it appears very simple.

Rick.45cal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2011
Lakeland Florida
This is an excellent refinement my friend, I can't wait to try it. Please keep it a single coil design. I'm not a big fan of the double coil in Ithaka, I've been using my Odysseus waiting for this to come along :) I hope you are doing well, I'm glad to see you are still creating wonderful things that help people :2cool:

Scott_Simpson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Fort Wayne, IN
Just ordered mine from e-smokeguru! This is my first order with them (I usually buy my GG things through COV, but I didn't want to take a chance on missing out on this), so I hope I did it right ... I need to pay with PayPal, but I'm not sure I made that request in the right place on the order. I opened a communication on the order, so I hope they got the message. :)

I'm so eager to get this! I'm like a kid at Christmas, waiting for Santa to come with my toys! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread