Status
Not open for further replies.

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
Just ordered mine from e-smokeguru! This is my first order with them (I usually buy my GG things through COV, but I didn't want to take a chance on missing out on this), so I hope I did it right ... I need to pay with PayPal, but I'm not sure I made that request in the right place on the order. I opened a communication on the order, so I hope they got the message. :)

I'm so eager to get this! I'm like a kid at Christmas, waiting for Santa to come with my toys! :laugh:

For those of you who do not know, Santa Claus in Greece is called Agios Vassilis (Saint Vassilis). Coincidence? :laugh:

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
This is an excellent refinement my friend, I can't wait to try it. Please keep it a single coil design. I'm not a big fan of the double coil in Ithaka, I've been using my Odysseus waiting for this to come along :) I hope you are doing well, I'm glad to see you are still creating wonderful things that help people :2cool:

Holy crap welcome back Rick long time no see.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
where the hell are you Rick?????????
This is an excellent refinement my friend, I can't wait to try it. Please keep it a single coil design. I'm not a big fan of the double coil in Ithaka, I've been using my Odysseus waiting for this to come along :) I hope you are doing well, I'm glad to see you are still creating wonderful things that help people :2cool:

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
I got an email saying my order went through but no word on payment yet.
Any ideas?

Thanks

Are you going to pay with PayPal? Wait a couple of days, e-smokeguru crew will send you an e-mail with the payment information, do not forget to check your spam folder.

If you received an e-mail saying that your order was placed with an order number, do not worry, your order is secured.

blackwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
NH
www.blackwatersound.com
Are you going to pay with PayPal? Wait a couple of days, e-smokeguru crew will send you an e-mail with the payment information, do not forget to check your spam folder.

If you received an e-mail saying that your order was placed with an order number, do not worry, your order is secured.

Thanks Ariel. It just arrived.

Chris

tmccooljr

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2013
Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
Well I ordered all the parts I wanted the other day!! Now, even though I am very happy, I am sorta sad cause i feel like they will get here before my penelope. Quality problems though. Yay upgrade... yay all old brass alloy JGG.

Think i am going to start with a classic silica build and get it vaping real fast!

What are y'all planning on building for your first build with the upgrade?

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
Well I ordered all the parts I wanted the other day!! Now, even though I am very happy, I am sorta sad cause i feel like they will get here before my penelope. Quality problems though. Yay upgrade... yay all old brass alloy JGG.

Think i am going to start with a classic silica build and get it vaping real fast!

What are y'all planning on building for your first build with the upgrade?

28 gauge kanthal, 1.5mm (1/16 drill bit) microcoil with 10 wraps, ~1.4 ohms, cotton wick not going into channels, best vape of your life!

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
mine will be delivered tomorrow

boo-yah.gif

but then again I still have one week to return to Greece :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread