Ithaka official

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacker

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2010
USA - Honolulu, HI
Ithaka looks really good, quite a big difference from using the original Penelope tank, looks like an Ody V[insert your version number here] or something...

I like the control ring adaptation from 510 base and the conversion if you remove the 510 addon base to turn it into GGTS direct connection base. (for GGTS and adaption for GGStealth cap). Control ring on a Stealth cap : priceless.

the adjustable positive post with extra nut looks good as well for the purpose of using it on other pv's.

I'll sign up for 2 Ithaka, or in a expansion parts kit :)

whatever happened with your original idea with creating an innard base sleeve connector so that the I-atty V1 could fit into the ody base, IMEO?

Last edited:

occultangle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am wondering, if screwing the ceramic housing into the base pushes on the o-ring to help hold the positive wire, but you can adjust the height of the ceramic housing and the new part with the basic feed up to various levels, wouldn't that mean that the o-ring wouldn't necessarily touch the base, and the positive wire may come loose? Or am I not understanding its design correctly?

Fathomrock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2011
Costa Mesa ca
Imeo wow... i cant wait to snag a couple of these things!
one question i have which is not that big of a deal because i plan to purchase a ggts but...
what is the width of this device??? will it fit streamline with say a provari??? or will it be wider than the body??

like i said... if it is wider i still want one but it would be nice to know it will look awesome on some other devices of mine :)
anyway thanks ahead of time... and thank you for your awesome art!!!!

Madshock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2010
Dagobah
The godsent of not "Rebuilding" from a GGTS base to 510.

It was always something i refrain from doing because of it being troublesome... I didnt wanna go thru all that just to fit my Ody on a VVmod. So the ody is permanently stuck on my GGTS... even after I need to change the wick.. i wouldnt wanna put in the 510 base because I have to "rebuild" to go back to the GGTS... due to the fact my GGTS 18350 + Ody is the ONLY setup I would go outside with.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
ok, I will try to make the hole at 1,5 per side Darth, thanks a lot buddy
Yes I have four myself and I designed them all with a lot of thought and detail. It took many tries to get them exactly how I wanted them but they are very abstract and their meaning is definitely deeply rooted.

Yes the best thing I would say is possibly 1.5 mm space to allow for an 18 gauge needle to fit comfortably and allow for air flow to come out the top so it does not surround the mouthpiece and make a bubble. I know for my thicker juice I have to use an 18 gauge needle because it is too hard to draw it up into the 20 gauge especially for the 50/50 PG/VG mixes anything more than 70/30 is too thick for a 20 gauge needle in my opinion.

Nate aka Darth Vapor

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thanks a lot rocky:)

I have some accounting problems with UK seller too rocky. When they will be solved I will send him stuff for sure
Another great GG atty!! I cant wait to get this one!! Imeo any chance you can restock the uk seller of ody&penelope ceramics? I broke my spares aswell i really dont know why, ive been using it for 5 months straight then i broke them in just 1 week,:( now they are both lying there waiting for their ceramics, i was hoping to get from the greek seller but they still dont have the CC payment option

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you very much Joe. And I will resolve the hole issue, no problem
Hello Imeo,

Once again a great genius invention from the grand master of best steam machines ever!!

Once again I agreed Devonmoonshire to totally. Also the typical needle caps for bottles (like picture) need 1,5 mm place to put
them in the cap.

But I am sure, that you will check this before first production will start because of your intention for perfect fitting GG's pieces.

Thank you for your next perfect atomizer!

lg
Joe View attachment 137998

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
thanks a lot kill. I also liked the adjustable pin with external control of it. If you make a mistake on Ody you cant solve it without messing with liquid again
Just got done watching the video :thumbs: I love your ideas with the base (adapter for 510 connection and the air control piece). Looking forward to it!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you Sac my friend:)
This is an easy issue about Iatty. But first we have to make Ithaka. After that we can make anything on it
Ithaka looks really good, quite a big difference from using the original Penelope tank, looks like an Ody V[insert your version number here] or something...

I like the control ring adaptation from 510 base and the conversion if you remove the 510 addon base to turn it into GGTS direct connection base. (for GGTS and adaption for GGStealth cap). Control ring on a Stealth cap : priceless.

the adjustable positive post with extra nut looks good as well for the purpose of using it on other pv's.

I'll sign up for 2 Ithaka, or in a expansion parts kit :)

whatever happened with your original idea with creating an innard base sleeve connector so that the I-atty V1 could fit into the ody base, IMEO?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
We only adjust the new piece around the ceramic housing occ. Ceramic housing stays always in place, thats why its a snag fit and thats why the new piece and the ceramic housing stays in place without getting unscrewed. The one piece keeps the other in place:)
I am wondering, if screwing the ceramic housing into the base pushes on the o-ring to help hold the positive wire, but you can adjust the height of the ceramic housing and the new part with the basic feed up to various levels, wouldn't that mean that the o-ring wouldn't necessarily touch the base, and the positive wire may come loose? Or am I not understanding its design correctly?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
diameter of Ithaka will be the same as Ody, threads will be the same too. I will try to meassure all the distances and see if Ody parts will fit on Ithaka
Nice Imeo,
Will the Ody parts (tanks, mouthpieces, and caps work with the Ithaka?
I'm very fond of my Ody mouthpiece, and if the parts interchange with the Ithaka, one could create different volume tanks with Ody parts.

Sent from my phone using my clumsy typing skills, never mind the typos.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
thanks a lot Fath. External diameter will be at 23mm as Ody
Imeo wow... i cant wait to snag a couple of these things!
one question i have which is not that big of a deal because i plan to purchase a ggts but...
what is the width of this device??? will it fit streamline with say a provari??? or will it be wider than the body??

like i said... if it is wider i still want one but it would be nice to know it will look awesome on some other devices of mine :)
anyway thanks ahead of time... and thank you for your awesome art!!!!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
You vape in the best way mad. Base will just give you one more option.:)
The godsent of not "Rebuilding" from a GGTS base to 510.

It was always something i refrain from doing because of it being troublesome... I didnt wanna go thru all that just to fit my Ody on a VVmod. So the ody is permanently stuck on my GGTS... even after I need to change the wick.. i wouldnt wanna put in the 510 base because I have to "rebuild" to go back to the GGTS... due to the fact my GGTS 18350 + Ody is the ONLY setup I would go outside with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread