Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagellpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
Tacoma, WA
when the batch of the latest preorders finish (1,5 month), I will start making Ithaka and Achilles Aron. I need 2,5 months to make them.

Sounds good Imeo! I am sure you have posted already, but do you have an approx. price of Ithaka and Achilles?

Jeff "Jagellpuff" via iPhone using Tapatalk

Mindtroverted

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
Odusseus has one channel for coil. Ithaka has to channels Beco

So that means that the structure of the ceramic as well as the metal piece into which the ceramic is put is different than the structure of these parts in Odysseus and Penelope? I thought that the atty shown in the video contained in the first post of this thread showed the final product as it will be sold. So that was just something in-between the Odysseus and the Ithaka? Or have I misunderstood something?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
So that means that the structure of the ceramic as well as the metal piece into which the ceramic is put is different than the structure of these parts in Odysseus and Penelope? I thought that the atty shown in the video contained in the first post of this thread showed the final product as it will be sold. So that was just something in-between the Odysseus and the Ithaka? Or have I misunderstood something?
exactly mind

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
Are there some problems with there being a ceramic? I found it quite useful

No. It's not the ceramic I made that comment for. If you have many GG then you have many types of ceramic yes? And sometimes, if you're down, there is no stock. I admit I bought 4 ody ceramics just in case. We have several iattys. More ceramic. Different style.

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
So you are saying that you want to see ceramics in Achilles? :laugh:

:lol: But that would be a completely different style rebuildable. :)

One reason I was anxious for Ithaca is it sounded like same ceramic would be used as ody. So, one ceramic to keep in parts box for two rebuildables.

Last edited:

Mindtroverted

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
No. It's not the ceramic I made that comment for. If you have many GG then you have many types of ceramic yes? And sometimes, if you're down, there is no stock. I admit I bought 4 ody ceramics just in case. We have several iattys. More ceramic. Different style.

Sorry but do you really have to have all of Imeo's attys working all at the same time? Do you vape them all at the same time? Of course you don't. I myself own only a Penelope, but if I do decide to buy an Ithaka I'll probably sell the Penelope. It's selfish to have them all since I clearly won't use them all, and these attys are hard to come by so I just might make some other vaper very happy by selling him/her a Penelope while not jeopardizing myself in any way. Sorry for the rant, but I would be more appreciative of your concern if you owned one ceramic and had only one product. I don't consider vaping like a Pokemon type deal. If I don't pick up a mod or an atty for more than a week, I immediately put it up for selling.

P.S. I won't judge you. I'll settle for the claim that your grudging response is completely uncalled-for. Please don't hate me for that. Sincerely

Your humble vaper

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
You won't judge him, but you'll tell him what is right thing to do? :confused:

So, if you use only one atty it is normal that everybody do the same? :laugh:

What if he uses GGTS+Ithaka at home but when he goes to work (and at work) it's to big to carry or for people to look at? So he needs something smaller, like GGS and Penny so it's more elegant solution for that surroundings.

Just one of possible scenarios. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread