GG Tilemahos official

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkkx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2013
paris, abu dhabi
I totally missed grabbing a 22mm from esmokeguru yesterday, by the time i found out all gone. I'm debating biting on the 21mm, but I'd rather not.

Anyone hear if/when more 22mm will show up on guru or gg store? If we are talking a couple months or more I'd just pull the trigger on a 21mm, lol

newsletter received from GG Store:
New preorder of Tilemahos V2 and clear tanks & Penelope V4. Will be open until March 10 and all products will be ship to customers about April 10.

I guess ESG will also get them more or less at the same time ...

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
newsletter received from GG Store:
New preorder of Tilemahos V2 and clear tanks & Penelope V4. Will be open until March 10 and all products will be ship to customers about April 10.

I guess ESG will also get them more or less at the same time ...
Thanks, I actually placed a preorder for a 22mm matte Tilemahos v2, clear tank, and o-rings yesterday at GG Store

I'm thinking about adding on a Penelope v4 too actually, awesome looking mini atty.

leemc37

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2014
Bridgend, UK.
My centre post pin just broke, as has happened to others. Is there a significant drop with the SS one because I'd rather not buy the brass one again?
I got the ss one as a replacement and I haven't really noticed much of a difference from use, im still getting a good strong vape out of it so I dont think thers to much of a drop.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
the thing with brass pins is that they have thin neck where the o-ring goes or where the cut for the air hole is. I have never brake mine but 3-4 people including you they broke it. Thats why I made them from SS this time.

I dont think that pin for AD base is any stronger, so better take the SS version

NandyDC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2009
San Juan, PR
Today setup for my Tilemahos V1:
10/9 wraps of 28g Nickel wire around 3mm rod for .16 ohms. Vaping to 450 F. Cant wait for VIR.

87916cd3793ddeae1abb674b5c0d03a4.jpg

d62a41dd5d02c663a47f2387a985dec9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gheebee

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2011
North America
Quick question: Is it normal for vapor to come out of the air holes of Tilemahos (using with native adapter on an Esterigon, if it matters...) after you've let go of the button and stopped taking a drag? I just ask because I'm using mine after a few months of not using it and can't seem to type the right thing into google to get an answer to this question, nor can I remember if it did this the last time I used it. Everything seems fine (resistance, flavor, vapor quantity, heat, etc...) otherwise and the vapor only smells like my juice so maybe everything is fine. Sorry if this is a redundant question, I tried and, once again, was unable to find the answer! :/

monkkx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2013
paris, abu dhabi
Quick question: Is it normal for vapor to come out of the air holes of Tilemahos (using with native adapter on an Esterigon, if it matters...) after you've let go of the button and stopped taking a drag? :/

No concerns to have ... Vapor you haven't inhaled just found an exit way through air holes ;)
Keep inhaling after you let go the button to empty the chamber if that's really an issue for you :)

gheebee

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2011
North America
No concerns to have ... Vapor you haven't inhaled just found an exit way through air holes ;)
Keep inhaling after you let go the button to empty the chamber if that's really an issue for you :)

Cool, thanks! Figured it was something like this or from the residual heat but it is rare for a similar build to do the same thing in an Ithaka V2 with GGTS or Just GG (for me anyway...), so I wanted to make sure. I feel better now! :]

soulseek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
London, UK
Quick question: Is it normal for vapor to come out of the air holes of Tilemahos (using with native adapter on an Esterigon, if it matters...) after you've let go of the button and stopped taking a drag? I just ask because I'm using mine after a few months of not using it and can't seem to type the right thing into google to get an answer to this question, nor can I remember if it did this the last time I used it. Everything seems fine (resistance, flavor, vapor quantity, heat, etc...) otherwise and the vapor only smells like my juice so maybe everything is fine. Sorry if this is a redundant question, I tried and, once again, was unable to find the answer! :/

Not strange at all. I sometimes blow air out of the bottom to freak people out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread