Not open for further replies.

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
i didnt say that at all Imeo......i said that it DOES have an extra channel which is a GOOD thing as it allows you to have lots of options! it was a positive!! :p

with regards to the nut being upside down and causing leaks.....ive not had a single leak

i spent over 15 hours recording that review and im a little disheartened that people just seem to want to pick apart one single mistake i made when i was just basing the setup on how the Ithaka came assembled to me

im going to pull the vid and re record that section

grabeard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Just outside my comfort zone.
There is NO REASON to re-record Scott, nobody is perfect and if I received mine that way that's the same thing I would have done.

i didnt say that at all Imeo......i said that it DOES have an extra channel which is a GOOD thing as it allows you to have lots of options! it was a positive!! :p

with regards to the nut being upside down and causing leaks.....ive not had a single leak

i spent over 15 hours recording that review and im a little disheartened that people just seem to want to pick apart one single mistake i made when i was just basing the setup on how the Ithaka came assembled to me

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Sorry buddy but you talk too quick for me in English language, so I was trying hard to understand what you said! lol. And I understand wrong

First of all I have to thank you a lot for your video, it was exellent as always. I didnt expect anything less from you. Also the fact that you spend a lot of hours on Ithaka's video makes me really proud for you and for Ithaka too. You had to cover many options there!

I pointed again the wrong assembly on nut inside ceramic just to inform people what is going on and not to say something bad for you of course. And I think that noone was really rude to you or wanted to make you feel bad, thats for sure. GG friends just pointed what they saw:)

As for rebuildable part and center pin, you really have to tight them hard together because o-ring to the bottom of the center pin pushes hard the center pin and it can unscrew it from the ceramic housing. In that case we may have leakage and we will not be able to understand from where it comes. Also we may have shorts because center post may touch the ceramic housing or the 510 threads if its not always steady.

Last edited:

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA

Scott. I think your video was great. I think some people were going and questioning whether THEY were assembling it incorrectly. Personally, I enjoy watching your reviews. There are a few that stand out. :)

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
quick question.. how hard do you guys screw the small top cap piece on? It's really hard to turn the mouthpiece even when it's halfway screwed on. I will add a little more vaseline, but the mouth piece seems a tiny bit crooked, so it presses hard against the O ring - any ideas? The threads are pretty smooth so I don't think it's screwed on crooked or anything..

I buy Kingor
Yup that was the seller I found, too.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
its very easy to screw - unscrew the mouthpiece sub even if small cap is full screwed. Maybe you have crossthreaded the mouthpiece against ceramic housing?
quick question.. how hard do you guys screw the small top cap piece on? It's really hard to turn the mouthpiece even when it's halfway screwed on. I will add a little more vaseline, but the mouth piece seems a tiny bit crooked, so it presses hard against the O ring - any ideas? The threads are pretty smooth so I don't think it's screwed on crooked or anything..

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
its very easy to screw - unscrew the mouthpiece sub even if small cap is full screwed. Maybe you have crossthreaded the mouthpiece against ceramic housing?

Yeah I must've screwed it on weird the first time.. I added some juice to the O ring just to give it a little lube and it's working good now!

Anyway I set it up, it's vaping great! I did 2x 1.8ohm coils.. I think something is up with my multimeter so I will get to the bottom of that with the suggestions posted earlier.

I think next setup I will use a lower ohm dual as well, but it's pumping some nice clouds!

Awesome work Imeo :)

Vaping some nice thick clouds now!

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA

Screw it snug. Not overly tight. Let the threads and oring seal. No severe tightening.

BmoreJeff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Baltimore, MD
hi guys I've a fat wick I'm thinking 3.5mm,l couldn't remember and it's too fat on my ithaka, which other sizes fit just nicely for ithaka?

i have the 3.5mm wick and i just remove two strands and it fits nice and snug, you can always take 3 off for and easier fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread