Not open for further replies.

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
I'm not changing anything else......the important part of assembling that section has been rectified and that is all that matters

Do people purposely watch these reviews just to find anything they can criticise?? Lol

Regarding the o ring, Imeo has stated many times that no o ring on that part is necessary ;)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I remove 1 strand of my 3,5 wick timmy. I use 3mm or 2,5mm wick on Ithaka. Try both and see what works best for you
hi guys I've a fat wick I'm thinking 3.5mm,l couldn't remember and it's too fat on my ithaka, which other sizes fit just nicely for ithaka?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Scott, one more question buddy. Your text on the video where is gives a list of things about how Ithaka is made like materials etc, you say that you use 2mm fat wick. Does it works ok for you?

edited video has been uploaded and now shows the ceramic screw installed as intended :)

cheers

scott

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I use 2,5mm or 3mm wick because I had even better results but thats a personal choice.

Also, if you put your rebuildable part (with wicks installed on it) berween your thumb and your index finger and roll it back - forward, the wicks go in place and basic feeding gets screwed really easy without damaging the wick. I am sure that you saw this on my video but if you still prefer to use 2mm wick and it works well for you then I am happy. Whatever works for you is more than ok with me:)

pl_svn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Italy
paolosavonuzzi.org
Imeo... as I like a cooler vape, I set Ithaka's basic feeding ring so it sits "higher" (less threading left for mouthpiece)
but doing this... also the juice control opening sits higher inside the tank: in my actual setup it sits at half the clear window height

not a big issue, everything works fine, just I have to refill more often. so... what about an optional mouthpiece with a taller air chamber instead? ;-)

Last edited:

Cloud Wizard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
Somewhere in PA on my Ultra Limited
I'm not changing anything else......
Do people purposely watch these reviews just to find anything they can criticise??

short answer: yes

I love the zapper. I have a spark-o-matic from Pancho on VP and keep a couple practice pieces just for playing. The crackle and pop is addictive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread