Its Been 24 Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finewest

Sep 23, 2010
Oceanside CA
Well it's been over 24 hours since I've gotten my first PV. I am very very impressed! Since I opened and setup my 510 yesterday I have had maybe 4-5 analogs. I cannot tell you how long it has been since I have smoked that little! I am stoked! I have real hope I can kick the analog habit finally!

Today in the mail came my extra juice order from cignot.com. I have found since yesterday that the 24-26mg nic I ordered hoping it would match my usual 100 lights analog level and it was WAY BEYOND!!! Whew! That was a rush!!! So I now have some 16mg and 0mg and some different flavors like choc. bluberry spearmint... The spearmint may be a winner! And now I can mix nic strengths. Kew!!

I also ordered a Joye eGo batt with cover and that is going to be cool too!

So far I am totally jazzed and impressed with this device and have high hopes it will help with a life-long habit change! I need it! Thanks for everybody's help and kindness too! :)

Finewest

Sep 23, 2010
Oceanside CA
I'm pretty sure you guys who are waiting will enjoy as much as me! Like me I bet you guys read clicked read viewed clicked every Net link out there! LOL! My wife is impressed with it and happy to see me motivated. I told my Mom about today and she very interested. She doesn't smoke but worries about me.

Like I said I got some lower and 0mg nic juices and flavors and am experimenting with mixing and matching and seeking my "sweet spot" as some members here described.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread